Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
While I was at work today Jordan let Bre out to go potty and when he went back to get her she was gone. We are thinking she slipped out from under the fence in a spot that Sookie has been digging but there is always a chance that somebody decided to take her too...I posted her in the missing bulldogs section.

We just spent hours driving around calling her and asking people if they've seen her. Called the humane society and left my name and number and her description. I'm worried about her...she isn't one to just wander off. Luckily she is microchipped so if someone turns her in she will make her way back home.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that she comes home soon! I know Jordan feels bad...yuck.

C

Cooper11

Re: Can't Find Bre

Oh No!!!! I hope you find her!!!!! :(

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

We are hoping for a safe and speedy return.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

Fingers crossed and prayers your way, PLEASE keep us updated as several of us are panicked along with you!!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

OH GOD ... this is so scary. Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts for you and Bre

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Oh my goodness!! Sending LOTS of positive thoughts!!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)

OMG exactly what [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] said...Praying you find her safe and sound and please update us.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis

NO! Don't think somebody took her! You'll worry yourself sick. Nobody took her. She's your baby. She knows that.

I said a prayer to St Anthony that she finds her way home soon.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

We just came back from looking again. No one on the street has seen her. I'm guessing someone must have her because by now because if she were still on the loose someone would have seen her or the humane society would have picked her up. Poor girl...it's going to be dark in less than an hour and I feel horrible that I don't know where she is and if she is alright.

The humane society had a brindle bulldog but unfortunatly it was a boy...I went and checked just to be sure it wasn't Bre...poor girl. If someone has her I hope they are taking good care of her.

Staying optimistic but I'm worried sick...thanks for all the well wishes guys

Last edited:

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard

I am so sorry you are going through this. Try to stay positive although I know its difficult. We lost our SharPug on Friday for about an hour and it was absolutely terrifying. I can only imagine what you are going through. You are in our prayers!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

Call the police and inform them, they can be on the lookout while patrolling your area!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

I'm just heartbroken for you and so sorry to hear this!!! I hope Bre gets home soon safe and sound. :hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Pettit ad on craigslist. We found a dog last summer put it on craigslist and within 20 minutes they were looking for it and found it to us on craigslist.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]...good idea. I will call and let them know. I already posted an ad on craigslist...it's gonna be a long night if we don't find her soon

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Omygosh, so sorry to hear about Bre and what you must be going through. :( luckily she is chipped so you will find her soon I bet. :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online