Massaging your bully??

C

Cooper11

Ok I know I am blowing up the threads today but I am just curious....I have done this with all of my dogs and every one LOVES it. Do any of yo massage your bullies. I will kinda do the deep tissue massage and massage his shoulders, back , legs, right above the tail (cuz you know thats the fave spot, behind the ears, his chest, ...... Am I the only one who does this and if I am you better start doing it. Cooper loves it he will be laid out when I am doing it. It puts him to sleep and you can tell he loves it by the look on his face.

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I was thinking the same thing! :lol: I enjoy your threads they make me laugh! I only massage like that during bath time! HE gets petted alot and rubbed throughout the day! AHHHH Wouldnt it be nice if they could give us deep tissue massages :yea:

BoozysMom

Mar 1, 2012
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
boozy
I massage Boozy. He used to bite when I would touch his feet. I used massage to help break that response. Now I can touch his toes and he doesnt care.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Yes we do the massage....I actually even took a class to learn how to do massage on my dogs through my local rec center. And your absolutely right...they love it!

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Tom always massages Brooklyn's shoulders and back. He actually said the other day "im pretty sure this is the only do who gets a massage like a human". Guess he was wrong! Bklyn literally falls asleep sitting up its hysterical ! And if u stop he will turn around and give u the excuse me keep going face!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks love this..... especially the shoulders

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.