Bulldog Apparel

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I have been looking around for some stylish new threads for Uni, I am having a hard time finding any thing that fits her. I live in a small town and have not found much for doggie clothes, and buying on ebay seems risky. She is still only nine months old so I know she will out grow anything I buy her now. So I am trying not to empty the bank on these first few items but I do want her to look good! Are there any brands that are made for wide chest and thick shoulders? And I'm thinking some clothing would just fit bullies better than others, like sweatshirt hoodies as apposed to PJs/ onesies (sp?). What I am really looking for is something that will keep her warm on cold windy days. I found this on ebay but I don't know if it will fit...... 201011258465365572.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Those are adorable! I decided I am going to try to make his own stuff! HAHA wish me luck ! the last time I used a sewing machine I was 15...lol I am now 28 !I have bought him shirts/boots from Petsmart but it doesnt have the right fit for him! Good luck and def post pics of what her new outfits are!

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
Its hard finding clothes for them, I just tend to look for stretchy material clothing with a big head opening. I actually was gonna start a thread asking where I could find a classy dress for her. DONT JUDGE ME lol but next week Lola is gonna meet her furture boyfriend Otis (it will be their first date) Otis plans to wear a tux (his parents ordered it online) & I agreed to dress Lola up in a dress to match. We are getting professional photos done at Petco :luv:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
omg i just saw the cutest frikken crocheted hats on etsy i almost died laughing. they were on a pug but holy crap would they look cute on a bully!!

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Its hard finding clothes for them, I just tend to look for stretchy material clothing with a big head opening. I actually was gonna start a thread asking where I could find a classy dress for her. DONT JUDGE ME lol but next week Lola is gonna meet her furture boyfriend Otis (it will be their first date) Otis plans to wear a tux (his parents ordered it online) & I agreed to dress Lola up in a dress to match. We are getting professional photos done at Petco :luv:

OMG!!! TOO CUTE! I think it's great.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Petsmart size L usually fits HRH she weighs 40 lbs. Sometimes because of needing a bigger neck she will require an XL.
I don't usually like how much the necks stretch out and end up sewing twill tape around the necks to Stabilize them.

I've found a lot on clearance and then they are very reasonable. They also have online buying available.

I do make custom fleeces for bullies, and intend to branch into other styles soon. But as a sideline not an actual business I spend a lot of time on each garment I make, because I'm picky, so my prices aren't exactly bargain basement, but reasonable. but because of the time involved I prefer making them for full grown bullies or hopefully full grown.

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I have found some kids clothes that fit! Yes, stretchy material is good! But it is very hit and miss. I have found that loose fit t-shirts work and I found a cute hoodie that zips up the front that works good but it's still a little tight in the shoulders.IMG_4748.jpgIMG_4749.jpg

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
mendomama I am planning to post the pics after I get them so stay tuned lol & shopping in kids clothes is something i was considering good to see someone did it and got away with it

BoozysMom

Mar 1, 2012
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
boozy
Do you know the name of the sellers? I looked but did not find any thing specifically for bulldogs.

When I was looking at Etsy a few weeks ago there was a lot more available. It seems there really isnt anything there now. I didn't thing to favorite the sellers at the time. Hopefully they will list more items soon.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I bought a fleece from Plus Size Pups on E-bay...the fit wasn't great but it was cute...it was a little big on Bre. And you can tell by the look on her face that she just LOVES her fleece. LOL :ROFL:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODktMjAxMjAyMDktMTUxMi5qcGc.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I bought a fleece from Plus Size Pups on E-bay...the fit wasn't great but it was cute...it was a little big on Bre. And you can tell by the look on her face that she just LOVES her fleece. LOL :ROFL:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODktMjAxMjAyMDktMTUxMi5qcGc.jpg

Oh yeah, she just loves it!!!!! If looks could kill.......................... :laugh:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] I'm loving this plus size pups site! I'm thinking Abby has to have this

My kids are going to kill me :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.