It's official Piggy has her forever home (Pic Included)

OP
arimaeis

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
Piggy is a special girl. That's been made very clear to us in such a short time. She is already bringing us laughter everyday. One moment she is a complete and utter clown, the next she is snuggled around our feet sitting calmly and being very soothing. She is doing well with our other dogs. Bella and Piggy had some issues which we are working on, it's a female/female thing but all things considered it's been very minor and now we are starting to see a lot of just pure play behavior. My Gabe who is the most relaxed creature on this planet has a new snuggle buddy in the evening. Piggy crawls up next to his chest and goes to sleep with him.

I've always believed everything happens for a reason. Life has been pretty serious for my husband and I for the past year...we where destined to have a clown come to us.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Piggy is a special girl. That's been made very clear to us in such a short time. She is already bringing us laughter everyday. One moment she is a complete and utter clown, the next she is snuggled around our feet sitting calmly and being very soothing. She is doing well with our other dogs. Bella and Piggy had some issues which we are working on, it's a female/female thing but all things considered it's been very minor and now we are starting to see a lot of just pure play behavior. My Gabe who is the most relaxed creature on this planet has a new snuggle buddy in the evening. Piggy crawls up next to his chest and goes to sleep with him.

I've always believed everything happens for a reason. Life has been pretty serious for my husband and I for the past year...we where destined to have a clown come to us.

I also believe everything happens for a reason. So glad to hear she has brought you so much happiness and that she now has such a loving home :heart::bully:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My Gabe who is the most relaxed creature on this planet has a new snuggle buddy in the evening. Piggy crawls up next to his chest and goes to sleep with him.

I would love to see a picture of Gabe and Piggy snuggling!!! As for the end of your post .... life can never be truly serious now you've got an english bulldog!! They just find new and interesting ways to make you laugh every day!! :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats to Piggy and the whole family!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online