It's official Piggy has her forever home (Pic Included)

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
Well it's official. Piggy's microchip was a bust, no one could track down her original owner the number the distributer had on record was disconnected. They thought it was a breeder that had chipped her.

After some long talks with the husband and watching Piggy's interaction with our mastiffs we have determined that she has in fact found her forever home. Things are going well her eyes look almost normal, and her skin issues are already going away.

So here is a pic of the ham herself...
Piggy2.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my gosh what a cutie patoootie!!! BIG SMOOCH! I am very happy for her, and for you and your family!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I am soooo glad she has found her forever home..... she found the right momma, she is a very lucky Miss Piggy.

Zenscarboncopy

Apr 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Zen Kingston
I am so happy for Piggy and for you and your family. She will make you smile and laugh everyday and from the looks of her, she loves making people smile. English Bulldogs have a reputation for being noisy, drooly and having health issues but none of that is necessarily true and the joy they bring far outweighs any of the other stuff. The farting can be an issue, but you plug your nose and love them anyway...

Congratulations!!!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
She is absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad that she is going to stay with you! She looks so happy in that picture!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yay! Piggy deserves a great home! I'm glad that everything worked out for you. Happiness! Pure Happiness!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
shes a gorgeous little lady so glad the other dogs get along w her a true sign from up above... someone knew exactlly where to send her ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is so great, you will enjoy her so much. There is nothing like being a mom (or dad) to a bully. She is beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
WOW ...... you can actually SEE the smile in her eyes!!!

She's so lucky to have found you!!! :heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You actually CAN see the smile in her eye's, I believe in fate, and it all happened for a reason, Piggy needed you and you needed her, HOW LUCKY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Ummm... I don't think she looks happy there... I think she wants to come home with me!;)

Really... she looks so happy... I got chills when I saw her picture!! She is a DOLL!!! I'm so glad she found you and you found her! I love happy endings! And this is very much one! 1 more request tho... MORE PICTURES!!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
She really DOES look happy there! As if she is about to go running after some toys even. haha. I am SO glad that she is staying with you and doesnt have to worry about being a breeding machine for someone who doesnt love her. And YES more pics please!!!!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.