Make Out Session!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yea [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] he was right about them :ROFL:

OP
C

Cooper11

Think of how dull this site would be without me....[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is MIA and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] is in and out all time...[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] can stop getting the hives [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] she is "too" busy for us little people :yes4: and this time would have almost 650 less post on it without me!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Think of how dull this site would be without me....@JAKEISGREAT is MIA and @2BullyMama is in and out all time...@cowsmom can stop getting the hives @JeannieCO she is "too" busy for us little people :yes4: and this time would have almost 650 less post on it without me!

Becky has stuff happening... my 'day job' actually expects me to work (yuk)... Jeannie sort of has her hands full with three bullies.. Sandra is consistent, just short and sweet

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love kissing my boys on their faces too. Tate just sits there and stares at me as I give him smooches...he has very soft kissable chubby lips. And Finn, he loves kissing back, sticks his tongue out...i think i can just kiss them all day long...:luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:picknose: nothing wrong with a little picking here and there.......or alot...if you feel boog you gotta pick!!!! Just picken my brain!!!It's what us cool people do! :gum:

I'm telling' you peeps, this one's just Snot right!!! Run now!!!! Hurry before it's too late!!! :lol: :laugh:

OP
C

Cooper11

I'm telling' you peeps, this one's just Snot right!!! Run now!!!! Hurry before it's too late!!! :lol: :laugh:

Well you are a little snot aren't you! I think you better start :picknose:...sounds like you have boogers in the brain! :eek:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh and I'm at work right now taking a sneaky peeky. :detective2:

Those three kiddos are keeping me quite during the work week. I care about the little peeps I swear!!! :tease:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online