Make Out Session!

C

Cooper11

I know! I know! So I kiss Cooper right smack on the lips.....its hard to resist because he has such soft lips and a soft face. I love kissing him on the lips and the cheeks and he loves it to. Sometimes he will come on my lap and put his paws of each side of my face and put his face right smack on mine. I can't say I kiss any of my other pets like I kiss him...but Cooper can't reach him bum so I know he doesn't lick his privates! :) His lips are too soft not to be made for kissing! He is still a pup but I don't think it will ever change how I kiss him! How do you kiss your bully???

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Well my hubby things it gross but I will kiss him anyway I can! Sometimes when he is sleeping with tongue out and mouth open I have to kiss kiss kiss him! I let him lick my whole face! I kiss my Chanel the same way! Equal love in this house or feeelings get hurt! lol

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I like kisses from my Bullie! Uni has the best little whiskers on her :Dface that tickle so good! I make smooches and she licks y cheek! SO SWEET!

OP
C

Cooper11

Well my hubby things it gross but I will kiss him anyway I can! Sometimes when he is sleeping with tongue out and mouth open I have to kiss kiss kiss him! I let him lick my whole face! I kiss my Chanel the same way! Equal love in this house or feeelings get hurt! lol

Yeah thank god i don't think Griffen gets jealous. I will kiss him to but he is a hairy beast so kissing him on the face is just not the same. Also Griffen has OCD of licking! He lick and licks..if yo pet him you will get a bath. It is not just me either....everyone says it about him. Alot of people won't pet him cuz if you do you are going to get licked. I don't care much but sometimes I could go without the licking. I think Cooper thinks when you kiss you kiss on the mouth because whenever he goes in to snuggle or kiss he goes right for my lips...doesn't lick, well sometimes he does, but usually just puts his lips on mine! He is a lover my sons kisses he everyday all day ...on the face, side, back, lol anywhere his lips can go!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I don"t see how anyone can resist kissing a bullie on the lips with a sweet face and those dreamy eyes looking up at you how could you not, I do it many times a day. I love that Guy

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Aww your son and Cooper must be so cute together!!!!! I love hearing the stories of the 2 of them...Yea my pitbull is the same while your petting her she is licking you to say thanks and Ill do you while you do me :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] -- and you have issue with me biting Banks on the cheek???

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION]

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I bite Brutus (not hard) cheeks all the time! I mean there so wrinkley and he bites my toes so uhhhh there! :LOL:

OP
C

Cooper11

@2BullyMama ......you telling me banks gets no tongue actions.....you are a feisty one huh??? You like it rough and with some pain....... I'll try to keep it PG!
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]

:picknose: nothing wrong with a little picking here and there.......or alot...if you feel boog you gotta pick!!!! Just picken my brain!!!It's what us cool people do! :gum:

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] OMG I spit my juice out that was so funny! :ROFL: But Meg doesnt always pick her nose :picknose: ! Watch out though back up is coming people! :laugh:Yes please [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] lets keep it PG! I like having you on this site :LOL:

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online