Nicknames

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
C

Cooper11

Gracie gets called Tubby, Cutie Pie, mommy's angel, Chunk, Diva, Munster, stuck up, bully, thief, bone stealer, o I could go on for days!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven is known as chubby dubby, ravie davie, scooch, pretty girl, luv muffin, baby, poop machine, and "hey you, did you hear me calling you? I know you did, you better stop ignoring me!". She shares the last one with my skin kids as well as my husband :laugh:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness where do I start. I call Wilson Big Boy, :poo: eater, Monkey Butt. I call Emma Little Girl (got that from the hubby). Mike calls Wilson :poo: head, Richard (Dick) Cranium (Head) :ROFL:, Tank, Stubborn and Big Guy. He calls Emma Little Girl and Firecracker. Now Jack, we call him, JackA$$, Jackalope, Jackster, Jackaroni, Jackaroo, and name calling goes on and on and one. :laugh:

But I'm gonna start calling Emma after me, QUEENIE. :biglaugh:

And Wilson's famous name............TURD BURGLAR!!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh my goodness where do I start. I call Wilson Big Boy, :poo: eater, Monkey Butt. I call Emma Little Girl (got that from the hubby). Mike calls Wilson :poo: head, Richard (Dick) Cranium (Head) :ROFL:, Tank, Stubborn and Big Guy. He calls Emma Little Girl and Firecracker. Now Jack, we call him, JackA$$, Jackalope, Jackster, Jackaroni, Jackaroo, and name calling goes on and on and one. :laugh:

But I'm gonna start calling Emma after me, QUEENIE. :biglaugh:

What happen to Turd Burglar?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What happen to Turd Burglar?

And Turd Burglar. I saw that I missed that and started to go back and edit and then, well my marinated Terriaki chicken was burning on bbq. I'm multitasking right now, lol. Add two other side dishes and three very rambunctious hooligans and here and you can say it's not working too well for me right now. :laugh:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And Turd Burglar. I saw that I missed that and started to go back and edit and then, well my marinated Terriaki chicken was burning on bbq. I'm multitasking right now, lol. Add two other side dishes and three very rambunctious hooligans and here and you can say it's not working too well for me right now. :laugh:

I would say you are doing a might good job.... Terriaki chicken sounds awesome

OP
C

Cooper11

Our bully dog Cloe's nicknames are Clo Clo, princess, crazy pup, munchkin, and many others.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zulhdj

I can see why you call her princess.....she kinda looks like the princess of EBN...HRH...[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]
I dunno if I have seen you around yet...did you do an intro and I missed it...hmmm I will have to go look! :gum:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH is really only called HRH in type she is called Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie at initial introductions. At home she is called. Princess, Stink Butt :fart:,and Fart Bucket, Turbo Tongue, Miss Lick, Mama's Girl, Daddy's Girl, YOUR daughter, Skitzo, Bouncy Butt, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting.

Bruce here on Lari's post. Lets not forget: Gracie Kay (Kay is lari's middle name), Princess Happy Bottom, Big Dumby, Sweetie, Sweetie Pie, and whatever comes to mind at the time.. :heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Lola is called Lola Blue..Baby Girl..PITA
Mojo is called Mojo, MoMo, Scooby Doo (he is scared of everything)
Gracie is called Your Royal Hinney, Gracie Lou Lou Who and many more I cant I cant think of
Caleb is called Caleb and Frankie (his massive underbite we call frankenstein
Bogart is called Bogart, Bogey, Bubba Fat
Ziggy is called Ziggy, Stinky butt, Moocher, and Whiney Bit**

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly's Nicknames: "Molly-pop", "Maul-n-ator", "The Mollster", "Poopy bumm", "Hey! Thats my shoe", "Drop it!", "Ouch!", "No!" .. she answers to a big list :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online