Nicknames

C

Cooper11

I am curious at some of the nicknames you all may call you bully! I mean we already know Gracie is a Diva! And HRH @BruceP and LariP is Princess and now I think Emma is going to be the mini Queenie! @JeannieCO Just curious to see what others have.

Cooper Pooper is a good one for Coop and it will probably stick! Coop, pumpkin,cuddle bug, I actually think Cooper will come to any name I call him if I just add that o so nicey nicey voice like I just want to snuggle.

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig often gets called Stigface, Stigmeister, Stiggy (w/ or w/o Bear), Stigger and little bro.

Punkin is Punk, PunkPunk, Punky (w/ or w/o Bru), football player and big bro.

OP
I

ImAGuinneyPig

Guinness gets any of the following from us, family, and friends: GuinneyPig, Booboo, Bubba, Doodoo, Princess, Duhduh, Ginzu, Guinnissus, Guinness McGuinn

Don't even ask me where most of them came from :p

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh boy for Brutus ----- Bru Bru, Brut, bruuuuuuuuu, crazy, lunatic, nutcase to name a few lol Only the last 3 when he is acting crazy, like a lunatic running in circles or a nutcase when he jumps from couch to couch like he is flying lol

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Schultz's official name is SGT. Schultz however mostly he's called "baby" Schultz and his other nickname is Captain Underpants....you might be able to guess why he got promoted.

OP
C

Cooper11

Schultz's official name is SGT. Schultz however mostly he's called "baby" Schultz and his other nickname is Captain Underpants....you might be able to guess why he got promoted.

So you have a butt man....hmmmm Now if only he can't find a bully with junk in the trunk........Coops name should be Captain Double D.....if you get my drift ;)

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is lola-bear, bear-cub, bear-cub-ski, lola-bear-cub-skiz, honey bear, sweet girl, sniffer, honeypie snickerdoodle

i forgot woops, woopy woop, honey skeeter

Last edited:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Oh this is fun! I love when I read how all your bullies do the silly things mine do...then I know I'm not alone! haha

Nigel is often called..."My Baby Boy", Handsome, Mr. Big Stuff, Biggie, Gordo, Niggy, Nige, and of course by his full name when he's in trouble...Nigel Wentworth Sinclair! Just Nigel Wentworth when it's not that bad.

Karly will get Karlyboo, Karly-Bella, Kar or Hey Pretty Girl but since she's my son's baby he may have more nicknames for her than I do.

Thanks for the great thread!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My husband and I both call Vegas, Veg. that's his only nickname, poooooor Veg!!! My husband does call him mama's boy, does that count?? He is....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks has a few --- Banksy - Sexy - Pudgy - Baby Girl - Girlie Girlie - Destroyer.

Cheli -- Little Dude and Stinky, so far.

Nitschke has a lot -- Pookie Bear, Pooka, Pooka Bear, Buddy, Cuddle Bear, Snookums, Witchkey, Pooks.... he actually would answer to anything as long as it was my voice.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Lady Abigail when she is in trouble and Fabby Abby when we're playing (coz she's FABULOUS! :laugh:)

ohhh!! I forgot Sweety Head! I call her sweety head more than anything

Last edited:

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Brooklyn is never called by his real name.... He's called Stinky or Boo boo. Or stinkybooboo :)

OP
C

Cooper11

Banks has a few --- Banksy - Sexy - Pudgy - Baby Girl - Girlie Girlie - Destroyer.

Cheli -- Little Dude and Stinky, so far.

Nitschke has a lot -- Pookie Bear, Pooka, Pooka Bear, Buddy, Cuddle Bear, Snookums, Witchkey, Pooks.... he actually would answer to anything as long as it was my voice.

:ROFL: I love Stinky that is a good one!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online