Bulldog paintings

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I have a website of a guy in florida who paints bulldogs from a pic you send in to him. There beautiful and not too expensive I don"t know if I can Post a website on here.It"s nice to look thru the paintings.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i used him for a painting...he did titan my ex boyfriends bullie....next time i get to his place i will take a pic and post it...it's beautiful

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
You can't post the website but if anyone would like it they could PM you and ask for it :)

No website posting huh? Sheesh. I better read the rules eh? I'm always posting USEFUL information....I didn't know we couldn't do that. :nope:
I guess that saves those of you who don't like my frequent "Cesar Millan" links for information LOL Too bad. Now I'm just going to have to cut and paste. :p

I

ImAGuinneyPig

No website posting huh? Sheesh. I better read the rules eh? I'm always posting USEFUL information....I didn't know we couldn't do that. :nope:
I guess that saves those of you who don't like my frequent "Cesar Millan" links for information LOL Too bad. Now I'm just going to have to cut and paste. :p

LOL. I've been guilty of the same thing! I didn't know either. Oops!! Many apologies!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Many links are okay.... It's mainly to prevent spammers breeders and sellers to sign up just to promote themselves. Check out the forum rules, it elaborates what is okay and what is not. Ceasar is completely okay!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.