Are We Related?

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I've seen a couple people mention their bullies pedigree and have found that there is a distant (or close) relation. I don't know about everybody else but I think that's really neat. So...if anybody wants to post their bullies pedigree/lines to see if any of our pooches are related I think it would be fun.

I'm off to dig up Tank's papers.... :)

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank's Sire is Prince Henry (EB-03897790) and Dam is Love-A-Bull Lola Sugarplum (EB-03568210)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Cool! Katara is from Arkansas and Aldo central Texas. I'll post the names of the parents when I get a chance to log on to the AKC website at work. Glad to see you on here [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION]

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson's parents

Sire:
CH Showtime Remi Martin Of Harding

NP186043/01 02-10
Red Brindle & White White Markings
AKC DNA #V611190

Dam:
Palmer's Dixie Doodle Dandy

NP205051/04 02-10
Red Brindle & White Piebald

Last edited:
C

Cooper11

I've seen a couple people mention their bullies pedigree and have found that there is a distant (or close) relation. I don't know about everybody else but I think that's really neat. So...if anybody wants to post their bullies pedigree/lines to see if any of our pooches are related I think it would be fun.

I'm off to dig up Tank's papers.... :)

Believe me is it awesome if you can find their litter mates. My breeder has a facebook page so I have been keeping in contact with one of Gracie and Coopers sister and brother and I think I just found another brother....:) Their sister just sent a VDay box full of goodies for the pups! It was soooo neat! I have also found some that live close to me that are form the same breeder just not litter mates and we are trying to plan a play day at the park in the summer! I hope you find some of your babies littler mates!!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We know all of Tank's sisters and brothers via the breeder...she has a page with their adult photos and where they went to live. I just think it would be neat to see if any of the EBN bullies have the same dads/moms since lots of bullies are AI...I think it's very possible that we have some bullies with the same sire on here and might be unaware.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Nigel's dad-CH TRIMBULL GIT-R-DONE NP06855802 #V406038

Mom-Payne's Fair Licorice
NP07754207

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Tank's Sire is Prince Henry (EB-03897790) and Dam is Love-A-Bull Lola Sugarplum (EB-03568210)

Usko has one AM CH LUV-A-BULL SIR STANLEY in his pedigree in 4. generation...

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
OK. ALDO
Markings:
Birth Date:09/01/2011
Sire:Sir Winston Of Shady Lane Meadows - NP22318202
Dam:Tylers Pick At Willowbrook - NP14492705

KATARA
Markings:Red Markings
Birth Date:08/26/2011
Sire:Arkansas State "Trooper" - NP11132402
Dam:Ineda Million - NP12053704

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH Princess Gracie is from Missouri. I like her present name much better than her formal name.. LOL Her breeder was NOT very creative.. ;)

HRHPedigree1.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Over the years, I've run into a number of folks that had "CH LITTLE PONDS CHIEF" in the bloodline. So many so that I made a comment to [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] that he must have sired thousands of pups over the years. Bo has him four generations ago and Mable, my first bullie, also had him in her line. I found out the day I picked up Bo at the rescue. Of course, I saw this as a message from the Cosmos! MEANT TO BE!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Over the years, I've run into a number of folks that had "CH LITTLE PONDS CHIEF" in the bloodline. So many so that I made a comment to @agingermom that he must have sired thousands of pups over the years. Bo has him four generations ago and Mable, my first bullie, also had him in her line. I found out the day I picked up Bo at the rescue. Of course, I saw this as a message from the Cosmos! MEANT TO BE!

He is in the bloodline of my new pup, Miss Bertha Bacon!! So sorry [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] we are related now!! wanna come for Thanksgiving, lol!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH was a breeder dog before she got us so some of her puppies may be out there too.
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION].... we'll put that date on our calendar. Should we bring a 'dish to pass' ??? LOL ;)

C

Cooper11

HRH Princess Gracie is from Missouri. I like her present name much better than her formal name.. LOL Her breeder was NOT very creative.. ;)

HRHPedigree1.jpg
:ROFL: Lil Bad Boy Brady...OMG I love it!!!!!! Funny!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.