Thread: Update on Hooch

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Update on Hooch

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch11B View Post
    Its just very frustrating because like a member said earlier in this thread, they cant tell us whats wrong and my girlfriend really does everything humanly possible for this dog and she feels bad because everytime he gets better something else happens and hes not even 2 yet and its like a snowball effect, dog gets sick, my girlfreind gets stressed because she feels bad about him being sick and then i get that way because i hate seeing her upset and seeing the dog sick makes it double the stress on me! I just want him well and to see her stress free
    Hang in there...he has great parents that love him..and your sweet girlfriend will relax and know that she's trying her best and like kids..sometimes our best doesn't seem like enough..but it is! Don't be hard on yourselves..you're doing great!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hooch
    Likes (Received)

I feel like im venting here so I apologize and thank you for the support, its means alot to me and im sure it means the world to my girlfriend and Hooch hearing those kind words. Does anybody else have constant issues with their bullies?

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

I feel like im venting here so I apologize and thank you for the support, its means alot to me and im sure it means the world to my girlfriend and Hooch hearing those kind words. Does anybody else have constant issues with their bullies?
    Lots of people do! There might be different problems..some very serious and some that are so mysterious. But there are so many experienced people here usually help is around here somewhere! It might seem like you are the only one fighting battles..but whether it's food or allergies..or life and death problems...others are feeling your pain!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

We started feeding him the bland diet a few months back, he gets ground beef and rice with his dry food since he had issues with his original food and a chicken allergy. This dog has some serious allergies, we no longer feed him chicken or peanut butter but on occasion he still gets hives.
    Sounds like my girl, Banks..... highly allergic to chicken and gets hives out of no where. She is also allergic to every known grass, weed and mold along with a few trees. I may have asked this, and aplogize if I did.... but did you do the full blood screen allergy test with him? My boy was like this for almost his first two years --- turned out he was allergic to rice.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads