Rubbing But on People??

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Hey guys this one is kinda funny! So Uni likes to rub or put her but on us. Now she does it to new people she meets too, it's like her greeting or something!?! It's embarrassing! Does any body else do this? Why does she do this and how to I correct it?

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: how old is she. Is she scooting her butt on the carpet? Does she just rub the side of her but i people???? I think it is funny don't correct it just tell them that means she Really likes you! lol I am sure others will comment and give you advice on how to fix it. But if she is scooting her butt across the carpet/floor you might want to get her anal glands looked at to see if the fluid needs to be released!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bullies typically LOVE butt scratches. I think if she isn't scooting like [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] said, and needs anal glands checked, then it's just her way to try to get butt scratches.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Omg Brutus does that to everyone! I had people tell me they do that to let you know they wanna be Friends!!! Lol :)

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
When gunny backs his butt up to me he"s telling me he wants it scratched, after a few moments of scratching, he"s on his way.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My bullies shamelessly back up their booties to get a good rubbing from anyone who's willing.

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Well there is a difference between the Bully booty presentation for scratches, and rubbing up against something for relief.

I know anal glands have already been mentioned, but you also might want to take a look at her ladybits. There could be a buildup of yeast that is making her uncomfortable and should be cleaned :)

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Thanks guys! I do think it's for but scratches! She doesn't scoot on the carpet and I do keep her lady parts clean, so I don't think it's yeast. She is nine months old, and she has been doing it more often now. She real does back that *** up! if ya know what I mean. LOL I glad she is not the only one :lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She want the butt scratch/rub! Nitschke used to do this ALL the time to everyone that entered his area.. in the house, outside, in the pet store or at the vet.

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
LOL, I wouldn't correct it, sounds like it is just her way of saying hi. Whenever we come home my Zoey is so excited to se us that she SHAKES her butt sometimes she shakes so much I think she is going to smack the side of her face with her butt:ROFL: she even will do it on command we say " Shake it Zoey girl, shake your butt" and she goes to shaking it. She also will back up to you just to get scratches or have her butt smacked, not like spanking just taps. She is a crazy dog!!

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
LOL, I wouldn't correct it, sounds like it is just her way of saying hi. Whenever we come home my Zoey is so excited to se us that she SHAKES her butt sometimes she shakes so much I think she is going to smack the side of her face with her butt:ROFL: she even will do it on command we say " Shake it Zoey girl, shake your butt" and she goes to shaking it. She also will back up to you just to get scratches or have her butt smacked, not like spanking just taps. She is a crazy dog!!
Yep, sounds familiar. We call it doing the macaroni in our house. LOL

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
.... just another thought .... could she be about to come into heat ....??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.