Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)

Default need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey i uploaded pics of a puppy i want to purchase and the dad and the owner says it is registered ioeba but it is a 100% english bulldog he also say the parents have papers and i would see that they are 100% english bulldog. can someone look at the pics and tell me what you think because im new and this will be my first bulldog puppy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2948932644u_7x424x360f_dogs_in_richmond_tx-jpg   -2948932644u_8x424x360f_dogs_in_richmond_tx-jpg   -bull-jpg   -bull2-jpg  

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

If they are 100% english they should have akc papers, ioeb is for olde english only, no?

Dad looks like English to me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i thought ioeba was only for olde so i asked him and he say that he has the registration papers on the parents and there registered through ioeba but they are registered as english bulldogs

Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

if you like the pup and it is healthy you can purchase the pup but I wouldn't pay the same money as for an AKC registered english bulldog puppy.

It could be the parents have limited AKC registration which means they shouldn't be bred but they register them through ioeb so they can breed them and sell the pups as registered english bulldogs

Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

this is from the IOEBA website

3. The IOEBA Single RegistrationApplication must be used to register dogs whose parents are not registered with International Olde English Bulldogge Association.The dog owner must complete the application and can provide a copy of registration papers from another kennel club (approved by IOEBA) as proof of his/her dog being purebred if available.If other kennel club papers are not available, the dog's owner must sign & provide a witness signature who can verify the accuracy and truthfulness of the information listed on the application. When using the witness option, your dog must be at least 6 months of age and you must submit 3 photos (frontal, left & right) of your dog with the application.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)

thanks alot do youll think the dad and puppy have the english bulldog features

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

To me something just doesn't seem right and I personally would move on. In my opinion it may be a healthy pup, but you never know. They are not breeding to AKC standard and to me people that breed English Bulldogs should be breeding to "better" the breed and not breed for money as people that will register an EB through IOEBA are doing. Plus the sire looks like he has a blue eye which is not desirable through AKC and in my opinion should not be breeding. It smells of puppy mill to me. Just my opinion.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    To me something just doesn't seem right and I personally would move on. In my opinion it may be a healthy pup, but you never know. They are not breeding to AKC standard and to me people that breed English Bulldogs should be breeding to "better" the breed and not breed for money as people that will register an EB through IOEBA are doing. Plus the sire looks like he has a blue eye which is not desirable through AKC and in my opinion should not be breeding. It smells of puppy mill to me. Just my opinion.
    Agreed.

Also those who use other registries sometimes do it to provide "papers" but only because they cannot get registry from AKC or they have been booted.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Cooper11

I agree with @Davidh

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bubba
    Likes (Received)

Sounds like others are very knowledgeable on the registration...not me! They look like english bulldogs to me but...the blue eye in the adult would make me a little nervous. never seen that before. sure is a cute pup though!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jeffrey2
    Likes (Received)

Have you seen the pup in person? The pic appears to be two different puppies.... look at the head and feet closely.... different markings. My jeffrey is an olde and at such a young age it's hard to tell. Where is the mother to the pup??

Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)

They are two females I wanted to let everyone see the puppies to see what more experience people thought about the pups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads