Thread: Help please!!!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)

Default Help please!!!!!!

S Hey I'm new to English bulldogs and I'm about to purchase my first puppy and I posted the picture of the puppy and dad. So if you experts could telle if this is a olde English bulldog or a English bulldog because I was wondering..
    I'm looking for a English bulldog not a olde English bulldog thanks in advance

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Help please!!!!!!

welcome to the forum. your pictures didn't show up. is the puppy AKC registerable? If it is then it should be an English bulldog

Cooper11

Yes if it is papered then it should be.....sometimes it is really hard knowing because the 2 are so similar so its hard to tell....like watson said pic didn;t work! @englishbulldogLA

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by englishbulldogLA View Post
    Hey I'm new to English bulldogs and I'm about to purchase my first puppy and I posted the picture of the puppy and dad. So if you experts could telle if this is a olde English bulldog or a English bulldog because I was wondering.. I'm looking for a English bulldog not a olde English bulldog thanks in advance
    Your pics did not post..... to help, OEB's are taller and the face is not as flat, they have a little more of a snout
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

ImAGuinneyPig

It is much too hard to tell when they are so young. You posted pictures in a previous thread and got lots of answers. I think the consensus was to move on. Something is not right with this "breeder". If they are Bulldogs, they should be AKC registered, not IOEBA registered. I would look for a reputable breeder if you want to be sure you are getting a Bulldog. Try the breed club in your area.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ImAGuinneyPig View Post
    It is much too hard to tell when they are so young. You posted pictures in a previous thread and got lots of answers. I think the consensus was to move on. Something is not right with this "breeder". If they are Bulldogs, they should be AKC registered, not IOEBA registered. I would look for a reputable breeder if you want to be sure you are getting a Bulldog. Try the breed club in your area.
    If something stinks.....go the other way. There are wayyyyy too many irresponsible backyard breeders / puppy mills selling these pups. Do your homework. Anything less is an invitation to heartache.

Remove Ads