Dec 7, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
S
imagejpeg
Hey I'm new to English bulldogs and I'm about to purchase my first puppy and I posted the picture of the puppy and dad. So if you experts could telle if this is a olde English bulldog or a English bulldog because I was wondering..
I'm looking for a English bulldog not a olde English bulldog thanks in advance

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
welcome to the forum. your pictures didn't show up. is the puppy AKC registerable? If it is then it should be an English bulldog

C

Cooper11

Yes if it is papered then it should be.....sometimes it is really hard knowing because the 2 are so similar so its hard to tell....like watson said pic didn;t work! [MENTION=3859]englishbulldogLA[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey I'm new to English bulldogs and I'm about to purchase my first puppy and I posted the picture of the puppy and dad. So if you experts could telle if this is a olde English bulldog or a English bulldog because I was wondering.. I'm looking for a English bulldog not a olde English bulldog thanks in advance

Your pics did not post..... to help, OEB's are taller and the face is not as flat, they have a little more of a snout

I

ImAGuinneyPig

It is much too hard to tell when they are so young. You posted pictures in a previous thread and got lots of answers. I think the consensus was to move on. Something is not right with this "breeder". If they are Bulldogs, they should be AKC registered, not IOEBA registered. I would look for a reputable breeder if you want to be sure you are getting a Bulldog. Try the breed club in your area.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It is much too hard to tell when they are so young. You posted pictures in a previous thread and got lots of answers. I think the consensus was to move on. Something is not right with this "breeder". If they are Bulldogs, they should be AKC registered, not IOEBA registered. I would look for a reputable breeder if you want to be sure you are getting a Bulldog. Try the breed club in your area.

If something stinks.....go the other way. There are wayyyyy too many irresponsible backyard breeders / puppy mills selling these pups. Do your homework. Anything less is an invitation to heartache.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online