Introducing the DIVA!!!! Gracie!

OP
C

Cooper11

Now you are in some trouble if they have issue with you... they some good people right there
:picknose: :tease: Actually they live pretty close to me...well in a neighboring state anyway!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bruce was dead set against dressing HRH up when we first got her until the day I put a red polka dot sundress on her in Petco. He had to admit she was adorable. And HRH Fashionista was born! and guess who painted her nails the first time it was done!! (to go with that first dress)

PolkadotGracie057.jpg

Last edited:
OP
C

Cooper11

Bruce was dead set against dressing HRH up when we first got her until the day I put a red polka dot sundress on her in Petco. He had to admit she was adorable. And HRH Fashionista was born! and guess who painted her nails the first time it was done!! (to go with that first dress)

Well she is a Princess and she wouldn't want it any other way. She has to be pampered and have a full closet full of outfits and a cupboard filled with nail polish!!! The things we do for our bullies!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I Agree but I don't think [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] or [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] like me too much! :( :cry:

Now [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] if we didn't like you you would know it.....we are after all the mods voted most likely to ban. :butcher: :sneaky2: (Still waters run deep and all that.) :evilha::angel:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
@Cooper11 OH MY cuteness!! She is so adorable!

@Twice --- what color are Fabby Abby's nails tonight?

Also, I do believe both girls need a @LariP original fleece

If I don't win that fleece for Abby I'll be afraid to go to sleep. She already nibbles at my nose, I just might wake up and find the whole thing missing! :eek:

I didn't get to do Fabbys nails last night. Mom is back in the hospital and she had a rough night. I had to run out to be with her. There's still tonight :)

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]......I don't think there is a person here that I actually dislike. Everyone has a bully, wants a bully, or just loves bullies.... so everyone is AOK in my book. But I love to tease so it may seem like Im giving you a hard time. How could I dislike someone that has 612 posts in a month? Even if 90% of them a meaningless drivel. :p:p

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 ......I don't think there is a person here that I actually dislike. Everyone has a bully, wants a bully, or just loves bullies.... so everyone is AOK in my book. But I love to tease so it may seem like Im giving you a hard time. How could I dislike someone that has 612 posts in a month? Even if 90% of them a meaningless drivel. :p:p

O You are sooooooo far off. I haven't been here a month yet! :ROFL: .....You almost had me laughing because I thought your first sentence was going to be "I don't think there is a person on here that actually likes you!" :picknose:

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] OMG I love the red poka dot dress!!! She looks so bewtiful!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
O You are sooooooo far off. I haven't been here a month yet! :ROFL: .....You almost had me laughing because I thought your first sentence was going to be "I don't think there is a person on here that actually likes you!" :picknose:

@LariP OMG I love the red poka dot dress!!! She looks so bewtiful!

WHOA! wait just a minute here! Over 600 posts in a month?!?! You're making the rest of us look bad!

OP
C

Cooper11

WHOA! wait just a minute here! Over 600 posts in a month?!?! You're making the rest of us look bad!

aaaaa.......aaaaaa......:whistle:......You can get 600 when you don't have a life!! :ROFL: I have to watch out for all these crazies on here ya know! :detective:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

@LariP OMG I love the red poka dot dress!!! She looks so bewtiful!

:p ........... if the shoe fits and all that........ :p:p

:sense::triniti:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.