Introducing the DIVA!!!! Gracie!

OP
C

Cooper11

Yep, she NEEDS an outfit, or 20 to compliment those nails and Cleopatra eyes! :luv:

My mom was over here yesterday and saw HRH pic with her tutu and said she this is sooo cute Gracie needs one of these. I had already told her about it and that you got it at walmart in the kids section so I was like yeah that is the one I told you about!!! HRH Princess Gracie "bow"

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Watson may be interested in Gracie but he won't approach her because he has no balls:ROFL:

OP
C

Cooper11

@BruceP @LariP I am so glad Gracie has gotten your approval. She is will be so happy :) I agree she needs some cute outfits. She is def a diva though so lets hope she will keep them on with her spunky attitude! I agree she is a looker I had her picked out when she was 2 weeks old and then couldn't pick between her and Cooper so when I went to go pick the breeder decided they wanted to keep Gracie! Thank god we talked them out of it and talked them into letting s have her! She is such a joy and makes us laugh everyday I can't imagine her not being part of our family!
How old is HRH

@JeannieCO For sure...and I want to see those pics when you do it. I was showing emma off last night to my mom. Showed her the video of how gentle wilson is with his little sis. So cute!!!

@bfletch13 Thank You as is your Jozi How is Jozi and the new little brother doing???? Playing yet?

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Thank You!

Last edited:
OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] That is fine....Gracie hates those big thing dangling anyway. She would rather have a ball-less male!!! She likes her bullies trimmed and tucked! :ROFL: It all about the "other" package! :whistle:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awwww that so neat. They are good with her, especially considering she torments then and can be relentless. :lol: I think Purple will be her color for the summer.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] HRH turned 5 on October 21. And yes I agree the faster you can get that nail polish dry the better. HRH is excellent when it comes to allowing me to paint her nails. Standing totally still for the drying part is a lot harder.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] They started playing a little today
i wasn't there to see it but my wife sent me
a few pictures of them. Jozi still rules the roost.

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 They started playing a little today
i wasn't there to see it but my wife sent me
a few pictures of them. Jozi still rules the roost.

Us Girls always Rule the Roost!!!! Duh!!!!!! :gum: Glad they are warming up to other!

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4397]Firefighter Lilt[/MENTION]

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
hmmm....You might confuse the poor guy! He might get embarrassed unless you are wanting to paint them black :). Only advice is use fast dry nail polish! :lmao:

Great tip. I didn't know there was such a thing since I don't wear nail polish. I think Bea is going to get a tub time AND a pedicure for this event....!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
My sons complain when I put clothes on Fabby Abby. I can't imagine the noise I would hear for painting her nails.

Guess what I'm doing tonight lol

OP
C

Cooper11

My sons complain when I put clothes on Fabby Abby. I can't imagine the noise I would hear for painting her nails.

Guess what I'm doing tonight lol

O and we need pics!!!!! Haha I love the name Fabby Abby she definitely is fabulous!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] OH MY cuteness!! She is so adorable!

[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] --- what color are Fabby Abby's nails tonight?

Also, I do believe both girls need a [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] original fleece

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 OH MY cuteness!! She is so adorable!

@Twice --- what color are Fabby Abby's nails tonight?

Also, I do believe both girls need a @LariP original fleece

I Agree but I don't think [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] or [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] like me too much! :( :cry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.