Readdd !!!!! Good sites that sell bulldogs ??? Help!

krystalturner2222

Dec 27, 2011
Midland Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I NEED A GOOD BULLDOG BREEDER! PREFERABLY A SITE!

I recently got a bulldog online and it was born with a bad ammune system and he got sick every week. first he had phnemonia
then he got a upper respritory infection then once that was gone he caught parvo and once the parvo was pretty much gone he caught phnemonia and after that he could barely breath and his lungs were giving out... so we had to put him down.. so in the end i was left
with a dead puppy, $3,000 in vet bills and a broken heart.

An the breeder wont give us our money back he will only give us another bulldog.. but what i have read about him was that
he buys his dogs from puppy mills and sells them.. i talked to the breeder and he said he will give us a free bulldog of his litter
and he will pay for the plane ticket. so i do not know what to do.. Im just so upset and frustrated :(

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
A lot of it is research and word of mouth. Talk to Vets, other bully owners etc...Ck for Bulldog meet-up groups in your area, contact their owners etc. Spending time researching is well worth it.

Personally, I would take the other puppy from him. I would have the breeder and that puppy meet at your vets office and checked out the very same day. If healthy, then take him home and give him a great life.

I bought my girl from a very bad breeder, he has even been on the news here due to his terrible ways. However I dealt with her issues and got her on track. Because of her health issues and the expense involved, he offered me another puppy. I didn't want to put her down, so I got the "replacement" and he is fine, he is with good friends and is great health. You just never know.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
There are no "Good Sites" that sell bulldogs. Online "dog retailers" sell heartache. Find a reputable breeder. Please.

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
I agree! It took us almost 4 months to find our breeder after researching like craZy!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I would agree with Bellasmom....be willing to take another puppy but have it checked out immediately. Unfortunatly that is the only way you will recoup any of your monetary loss (sadly you are still left with the heartache).

I am so sorry you went through that...I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be to loose a pup in that manner. Good luck with whatever you decided to do.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sad in what yu had to go through --- what a heartache . I have no breeder info, but you could check with the Bulldog Club of America.

Best of luck

Most Reactions