??? Cooper throwing up

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] whoever can help me
What does the bland diet consist of. I am running to the store to get some ground beef and I have white rice....how much do I give him and this is okay to give him cook ground beef??? He won't get the runs? He is 7 months old fyi for the amount I should give him???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@desertskybulldogs @acarabias @2BullyMama whoever can help me
What does the bland diet consist of. I am running to the store to get some ground beef and I have white rice....how much do I give him and this is okay to give him cook ground beef??? He won't get the runs? He is 7 months old fyi for the amount I should give him???

Make sure you get the leanest ground beef ... feed like you do kibble, no different.

OP
C

Cooper11

Make sure you get the leanest ground beef ... feed like you do kibble, no different.

Yep I always get the leanest anyway! Did you say chicken also I can do...i may do that since it is less greasy and fatty!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep I always get the leanest anyway! Did you say chicken also I can do...i may do that since it is less greasy and fatty!

Yes -- it is usually chicken that is recommended, but Banks is highly allergic to chicken so we have to use beef

OP
C

Cooper11

Yes -- it is usually chicken that is recommended, but Banks is highly allergic to chicken so we have to use beef

So far so good. I ended up doing the beef because it doesn't take as long to cook and it was already almost 8 and he was sitting where he sits when he wants fed for awhile looking at me like "Hello I'm starving here" and the chicken I got was still semi frozen....He loved it though and of course my other dog is loving that we have cooper cuz he got some too!

Thank You every one!! Love you guys!!!! I will be calling vet tomorrow!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So far so good. I ended up doing the beef because it doesn't take as long to cook and it was already almost 8 and he was sitting where he sits when he wants fed for awhile looking at me like "Hello I'm starving here" and the chicken I got was still semi frozen....He loved it though and of course my other dog is loving that we have cooper cuz he got some too! Thank You every one!! Love you guys!!!! I will be calling vet tomorrow!

GREAT --- I really hope this helps! Did you get the Pepcid too?

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Totally forgot about the pepcid...actually don't even know if they have it down there. I live in a small town with a small grocery store (locally owned) I am going to be going to town (bigger city :) ) tomorrow and I will pick some up!

I am sure my hubby was wondering WTH she is cooking for this dog and she barely cooks for me.....Coop got fed before my kids :ROFL:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@2BullyMama Totally forgot about the pepcid...actually don't even know if they have it down there. I live in a small town with a small grocery store (locally owned) I am going to be going to town (bigger city :) ) tomorrow and I will pick some up! I am sure my hubby was wondering WTH she is cooking for this dog and she barely cooks for me.....Coop got fed before my kids :ROFL:

I do believe you have your priorities straight :D

OP
C

Cooper11

I do believe you have your priorities straight :D

:ROFL: I know I do!!! :) Can you tell the hubs that!...Coop is such a momma boy and always want to be on me or laying by me I told my hubby tonight that I get more action and snuggles from Cooper than I do from everyone else in the family. I said not all EB snuggle like this he loves me. He said its cause I and petting him and loving on him too much! :) Well Duh!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL: I know I do!!! :) Can you tell the hubs that!...Coop is such a momma boy and always want to be on me or laying by me I told my hubby tonight that I get more action and snuggles from Cooper than I do from everyone else in the family. I said not all EB snuggle like this he loves me. He said its cause I and petting him and loving on him too much! :) Well Duh!

And where is the problem? :confused:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.