Tired puppy = good puppy

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
We have been basically holding Kain when we are home from work and it haven't been to bad, but realized while sick this week he would not sleep on his bed by himself. Only in the kennel or if held.

Today being Saturday I got a bit more to do then cuddle and listen to him snore lol so I started him out at lunch with a nice brisk 2 block walk, took some convincing but with no one on the couch he is happily snoring away in his bed. Just what I wanted... :whew:

Question though, it was around -7c today I don't keep him out long but is this too cold for walks? I don't want him to catch a cold but we need to burn that puppy energy off. Lastly that is pretty darn nice for us here in Saskatchewan this time of year, he defiantly will like the sun vs the snow though I can tell.

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Woot woot my first bully market gift! Thanks [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]

C

Cooper11

O and I think if you aren't walking very far he should be fine. It gets pretty cold here and I have to beg Cooper to come in! I think you would know if he was cold. Cooper hasn't yet but my other dog will lift his paw up if its too cold for him cause he's been out too long!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He should be fine for just two blocks.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.