Problems potty training... Maybe we're doing it wrong...

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
We've talked about it... but Molly doesn't seem to understand how it works!

tp1.jpg

tp3.jpg

IT GOES ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!

(we have to keep all the bathroom doors closed or she'll pull all the TP off the roll :cursing:. When she gets bigger i fear she'll pull the holders out of the wall :ROFL:.)

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
PS. Joking about the potty training.. she's doing great at that! The trail of destruction where ever she goes.... we're still working on that!

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
OMG - LOVE those pictures!!!! Lucy is a paper hound too! She will get into garbage and drag tissues all over the house

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she belongs on a calendar..... LOVE it --- :ROFL:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Looks like she's trying to tell you she liked her TP to go over and not under. :laugh: those pics of her and he TP are too funny!! :ROFL:

C

Cooper11

OMG why didn't I say that. :confused: I'm gonna have to teach Wilson that trick since he's always dropping :poo: nuggets, be could even learn to wipe his mouth after he helps himself to a tasty backyard snack. :biglaugh:

:barf: Next time try to do that in your own privacy so they don't catch on to your bad habits! They don't need any chocolate delight!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.