Quick question about seizures?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well............I jinxed him. At 5:45 this morning we woke up to Vegas having a seizure. :bang: Almost 3 months. Almost!

Cheryl --- how is he doing?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] It gives me goosebumps reading your words, cause I get both good and bad messages on youtube. I, of course delete the ugly remarks and come crying here anytime someone says something horrible to me on youtube. Then I get the good ones, from you and others. This definitely outweighs all the bad anyone could ever say to me. All I want to do is educate and help. Most importantly, let people know that they are still loveable and they still function as normal dogs. For sure he's changed, he is unpredictable. He falls down a lot. He is klutzy. He has a special need and I thank God that he landed in our lap instead of someone who couldn't deal with it. So, thank you for saying all your kind words.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Cheryl --- how is he doing?

He is currently sleeping on top of his kennel. Orion and him just played their hearts out.........running in and outside. I have to rescreen my screen door...Orion got tangled in it. He's had a really active day. You would never know. I blogged about it..a little more specific on the details.

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Dont you worry about what others say (i know its hard) you are the best bully mama to Vegas! He is living a life just as every other bullie just a little different but the same in every way! Like I said before I would have lost my mind and went crazy if I hadnt spoke to you and saw your videos! You have helped me and Brutus more than you know! You keep doing what your doing b/c you have a heart of gold! :) :hug: Hope Vegas is doing better! I cant stand how cute his face is...ughhh I just wanna kiss kiss kiss him !!!! Sorry had to get it out! ANyway good luck with everything!

Members online

No members online now.