JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma finally gets to go tomorrow. :up: She gets her last shots tomorrow morning for a while so she'll finally be able to go play with some other puppies. I know one of the trainers at a local Petco and I was talking to her today and she said there's another bully puppy there right now. :jump: Wilson went when he was little and he's going to start going to the adult play groups which are right after the puppies. I'll get pics and videos of course. :D :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, can't wait for the videos. She's going to have so much fun.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
how cool that there is another bully pup there :up: Have fun Emma :jumping: and you too Wilson :D
I know huh? And I have EBN cards with me. :up: Gonna put one up at the Vet's this am too, he's a bully vet and there's always LOTS of bullies in there when we go.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Had an AWESOME bully morning. We took Emma to the Vet for her shots this morning and took Wilson with us. During check out we met Anna who owns Moose. Anna is from Colorado Springs and is a member here, she couldn't remember her screen name though. I gave her a EBN business card with my name and she will hopefully be checking in today. Then as Moose, Wilson and Emma were getting acquainted, another couple pulled in and took Rufus out. OMG it was bully overload for me and Wilson and Emma. Wilson's never been around other bully before besides Emma. He loved it.

Brutus, Moose & Wilson
3-3-1238.jpg

Moose, Wilson & Emma
3-3-1237.jpg

Emma, Moose and well, Wilson getting cozy with Moose.
3-3-1235.jpg

Then it was off to PetCo for Emma's first puppy play group. I know the trainer there and she had told me that another bully puppy has been coming for a while now, Mia (not sure on the spelling). Shortly after Emma was in with the group, Mia showed up! :up: Mia's daddy is Oscar, a really nice young man. We chatted for a bit and I gave him a EBN business card too. Mia is a beautiful female piebold and has NO tear stains. I could be so lucky, ah! He hopefully will be checking in today too as a new member. :up:

The group at play.

Mia
3-3-126.jpg

Emma & Mia

3-3-1210.jpg

Wilson got to stay in with the puppy and he was wonderful. We stayed a bit longer so it could mingle with the adult dogs at the next session.

Emma will be going weekly now for a bit so she can socialize. What a great way to start the day. :luv:

@Lucy-licious!

C

Cooper11

Holy Bulldog!!! So cute! They all look alike too besides miss Emma! Where about in CO do you live. My sister lives in Denver, funny she sent me a pic today of a bulldog, she got asked to babysit! :) I told her oooo now you are going to want one! Thanks for posting! Great pics and Videos

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
So cute [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] your pups have a better social life than me! I'm so jealous! Love all the bullies, Emma sure stands out because of her color. If you find out what the secret of the tear stains is let me know, both mine are stubborn stains and it annoys me!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks all! It sure was a fun morning that's fur sure.

[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION], they have a better social life than me too. :ashamed: Oh wait, they are my social life that's right! :yes:

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION], I'm in SE Aurora (E470 & Smokey Hill) sorta near Southlands Mall. Where in Denver does your sister live - that's kewl! I could meet her and get the scoop on you!!!! :biglaugh: Wouldn't that be funny if she go one and we met because of you? :up:

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION], Wilson's back to his :poo: eating ways again, are you sure? Cause if so, I'll get his passport ready and he can come for a visit. :up: :lol:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Anytime Jeannie :hug: Lucy has finally stopped going in the kitty litter tray looking for nuggets so maybe she will be a good influence on Wilson, her being a former addict an all :rofl:
Kewl!! :up: I'll get his passport and his travel bag ready. He can come for a visit in May. Will that work for you? :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well I go to Florida at the end of May so if you want him to stay longer than a month you better make it mid June.....in fact you could bring him to Florida and we could fly him home on our flight :D
Oh oh, that'd be awesome! I could meet you and Kelly. :up: You can send him home at the end of summer (our summer that is, not what you Brits call a summer, lol). You'll be so close but yet so far. Booohoo!

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] lol I don't think she will ever get a bulldog! She has a mutt lol Aspen is a bishon shih tzu mix or something and she is my sisters life. I am not sure where in Denver she lives. She is a nurse and works at hospice...well she did but she is looking for a new job i think. I will ask her more about where in Denver she lives. She has lived there for around 6 years now and LOVES it there. She will never come back home. She moved out there with her best friend who is now married and just had a baby!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So darn cute...... Emma showed Moose who was boss, huh? What a great day you had -- I'm so jealous

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.