Spanking

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Hitting a dog doesn't teach them anything - except that you will hit them. It teaches fear - not lessons.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i have to admit while i dont spank anymore i have spanked my dogs before. not sarah but lord knows she needs its. i tried the put to the ground thing with her but it never really worked on her aggression so she gets put in the bedroom by herself which she hates or squirted with the spray bottle. i have spanked my bostons before but i dont anymore as i have one now that got really squirrely when you even yelled at him or spanked him. he has bit me a couple of times. i dunno if he was beat or what so i dont get aggressive with him anymore. i talk calmly and he gets put in his pen when he does something or gets the bottle. my other one to. dont have any kids but id prolly beat them :ROFL:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson deserved to be spanked today, he tore up his mattress into a hundred pieces today. When I came back from work he had a white piece of foam in his mouth. I hope he didn't swallow any of it. Arghhh. I gave him a stern talking to and made him sit and stay in one spot until I collected all of the pieces and cleaned up his play pen.

OP
C

Cooper11

Watson deserved to be spanked today, he tore up his mattress into a hundred pieces today. When I came back from work he had a white piece of foam in his mouth. I hope he didn't swallow any of it. Arghhh. I gave him a stern talking to and made him sit and stay in one spot until I collected all of the pieces and cleaned up his play pen.
:ROFL::ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
H E L L NO! But, we do bite Banks on the cheek from time to time :p

OP
C

Cooper11

H E L L NO! But, we do bite Banks on the cheek from time to time :p

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] ok you tell me who needs to be in the mental ward after you read @2bullymamma and what she does to poor Banks!!!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] am I the only one that saw this :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.