fist bully concerns questions

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hi there! Well Penny's ears look perfect to me,they do go thru alot if changes as they grow. Just hang out with us here and you'll learn alot about your bullie and how to keep her healthy and happy! :D

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I feed 1/3 cup three times a day, he was on royal Canin is I haven't switched yet but 2 cups a day seems like way too much at 13 weeks old... It says to move to a total of 2 cups later, why does it seem everyone is feeding so much more?

C

Cooper11

I feed 1/3 cup three times a day, he was on royal Canin is I haven't switched yet but 2 cups a day seems like way too much at 13 weeks old... It says to move to a total of 2 cups later, why does it seem everyone is feeding so much more?
I think it really all just depends on the kind of food you are feeding your little guy. It should tell you by weight and age how much to feed your pup on the bag of food. Coop is almost 7 months and around 40 lbs...and he gets fed 2 cups twice daily and I think the bag says I could even feed him 5 cups total. But with treats and I also give him yogurt with his food in the morning I think 4 cups is plenty. My mom feeds Gracie the same. She did just buy puppy Fromm food though and it says to feed 2 cups a day total. So yeah really just depends on the food. To me 1 cup a day for a pup is NOT enough. I don't think any puppy food would have yo only feeding 1 cup a day........but maybe there is one out there! I dunno!I think cutie pie Kain looks healthy! :)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
It looks like I read the bag wrong... at 4 months adult weight of 55 lbs is what I should of been looking at. I was looking at the weight he is now <doh!> so it looks like I should be feeding 2 2/3 cups instead of 1 cup. He's in for a better supper looks like :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.