So frustrated with vet...

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I def agree with [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] as we are in the same area! My prices were about the same from when Brutus was a puppy!

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] I guess I've just seen lower prices because I've been going to CRAP vets!! :lol: Like I said, you get what you pay for!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
@ChanelnBrutus @Twice I guess I've just seen lower prices because I've been going to CRAP vets!! :lol: Like I said, you get what you pay for!

You wouldnt have known unless your tried right!! You could as be paying too much for :poo: as well so dont feel bad! Now you know what to ask to find out who is right for you! I am in Jersey and it seems our vets around here have higher prices than others but if the care is good, they know what they are tlaking about its worth it to me in the long run! Good luck with everything and please keep us posted!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I like that vet ... well the vet tech. :) She answered your questions and seem very friendly. And the prices are very reasonable compared to my vet at the moment. I do believe that you get what you paid for .... but then again, you wouldn't know until you have something to compare it to, right?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.