I don't mean to brag but.......

C

Cooper11

I am so Proud of my Cooper so I have to brag him up! He is 6 and a half months old not and pretty much potty trained. He does every once in awhile have his few pop a squat because I have no clue why accidents. He has not had one in a week or 2 though :) He usually sleeps in my bed but last night he went to sleep in my daughters room, my husband had put my sons toddler bed mattress in there and my son was laying on it but then came to our bed :whistle:....so Cooper was laying on that and he was quite comfy I even asked him to come to bed and he didn't move. But at 4:30 am he came into my bedroom and whined right beside my side of the bed because he got to go potty!!!! I was such a proud momma!!!! He came in and I squatted down to look him in the eye to say he was a good boy and he acted like he was in trouble...lol...wouldn't look at me and squinted until I said you are such a good boy.....then he come walking over to me! :) I seriously could have just about :poo: my pants I was so excited! When he does have to go potty during the say he doesn't even whine or tell me he just sits by the door and looks outside and waits for me to notice he is sitting there and if I don't tha'ts when he will just go where ever he wants to :)........It may have just been a fluke! :crazy: but I was very proud of my baby! :luv:

:dance::dancing::dance3::dancing: Go Cooper Go Cooper Go!

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
YAY for Cooper..Its okay to brag..that is hard work..

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yay for Cooper!

EBN is the one place on the planet where it's not just the men sharing poo stories. I am reminded of an episode of South Park....nevermind - but leave it to [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] to be the first to support a potty story. :tease:

choppmoney

Feb 15, 2011
Algonac, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
pelee's union "jack" daniels
My bully was fully trained in 12 weeks and he used to just go by the door to go out and not bark or anything when he had to go. We then Hung a strip of bells on the doorwall and started nudging it with his nose before he went out and he learned to ring the bells to go out. That way u don't have to watch him every second to see if he's sitting by the door. It works awesome.

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Yay Cooper!! That's great. We are still very much into the potty training at the moment but at 7 weeks we have a long way to go!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:cool2: :cheers: Yeahhhh Cooper! You can brag! Its a proud moment and its a big deal!!! I was so excited when we were done with potty training!!! :whistle: I would be lying if I said he doesnt have a accident here or there! But GOOD JOB COOPER! Good Job Mamma Too LOL

OP
C

Cooper11

My bully was fully trained in 12 weeks and he used to just go by the door to go out and not bark or anything when he had to go. We then Hung a strip of bells on the doorwall and started nudging it with his nose before he went out and he learned to ring the bells to go out. That way u don't have to watch him every second to see if he's sitting by the door. It works awesome.
Yes I have considered this but......I have a very naughty 2 year old little boy and I don't think they would stay on the door for very long. :nonono:

TwoBullies

Jan 16, 2012
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia & Jake
That's fantastic! I'm also looking forward to the day where Jake will only want to go outside. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news..... get bells for the door and teach him to hit them when he has to go -- this way you know he is there if you do not see him, you'll hear the bells

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.