Am I crazy????

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
As you all know our Chesty and Cadi had three puppies that are now 7 weeks old... I have been thinking about finding them their for-ever homes...And my heart breaks as I am so afraid that they will not be loved as much as I love them... I hold Delta and she is such a love and just wants to be held and loved. and little Echo is a howler and wants out of his play yard to explore....then there is Charlie who is a true Pita...but so damn cute at being one. Well last night I was holding Delta and said to my husband...If Delta was the size of Charlie I would be keeping her for sure. My husband said back to me I know what you mean...I love her to, fact is I am not sure if I can get rid of any of them...how about we keep them all and fix them all but Charlie. Am I crazy for thinking I could have five dogs in my house????:eek:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes you are BUT I would do the same I am just sure of it. hehe. Fosetring and breeding would not work for me I am sure of it. You can always send them my way, I will love on any and all of them. :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No, Lisa does it. And she has 4 kids! And I am coming over very soon. As soon as I turn off my pc and finish getting dressed I'm coming over for some bully love.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You are asking the wrong person!!!! (I kept my two pups to equal 5!!!)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
No you are not... I would have more myself if I was allowed. I only wish I lived closer. I too have fallen in love with your puppies, just from seeing their photos and hearing their stories.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
The first thing I thought was well desertsky does it so no!! LOL Not crazy at all. I truly believe is takes a rare, special person to be willing and able to care for a bully as needed. So how do you go about learning enough about a potential buyer to feel comfortable enough giving your baby over to them? It would hard for me to trust anyone to take care of my pups properly. Plus I can imagine how attached you have become, I don't think I could part with any of them either.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What I should have said was this:

What? You think I am crazy???? LOL

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Your ganna have your hands full! But I would proabably do the same! :D
When Faithy has babies I wanna keep them ALLL && have a bully family! bahaha :p

OP
M

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
It gets harder every day. I love them all, but its so hard! Right now we are trying to potty train them! 3 at once! **pulling hair out of head**

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Ooh..I don't think I could give a puppy away after spending 7 or 8 weeks with it.. I know that's what breeding is about - finding loving homes.. but I'd have to keep them all and then buy a one way ticket to an insane asylum :eek: :)

ohiostatebulldogs

Jul 23, 2010
Wooster Ohio , USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shug Knight of OSB , Santini of OSB, and Mercedes of OSB
Sounds Like you are a true Bulldog Addict!! Puppies are so hard to place because in your mind, noone will ever care for them like you! Not crazy to keep them just extra chores and bills!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I know better than to ever try to raise puppies. I would not be able to give them up either.

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
WOW ! What a wonderful gift you have with these Puppies. If I could, I would have a whole housefull of them! I just love my Maximus and definitely want more .... but I already have a PUG. Two dogs is what I can handle. I'm very happy with my PUG and my BULLDOG. Would I love to have more, you betcha ! I don't think you're crazy at all !
I would love to see PICS of your puppies ...!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmmm............ definitely crazy to have five dogs ..... you need to have SIX ...like me!!!!! :D

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Just like everyone else, I have also fallen in love with these three and it breaks my heart you would have to get them to their forever home, however it could be with you. Yes its insane but think of all the fun you will have and all the crazy photos we can get on here :) I want to get Bear puppies and I will probably end up keeping them all!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online