Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon order for Kain - Nylabone, Kong (For peanut butter treat), Deer Antlers, Anything else?

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Amazon order for Kain - Nylabone, Kong (For peanut butter treat), Deer Antlers, Anything else?

We got something called "paw balm all natural" we have one that says "espree" on the front (not sure if there are different kinds) but it works wonders on his nose and paw pads! We found it petco but I'm sure amazon has it! Highly recommend it!!

Cooper11

Default Re: Amazon order for Kain - Nylabone, Kong (For peanut butter treat), Deer Antlers, Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince00 View Post
    Good stuff, hes about 13 weeks now and I do the wipes, ear inspection, jaw and lift his jowls, to get him familiar with all the hand treatments. Also wipe his screw tail as well.

I haven't used any powder yet as it never seems dirty or wet but I should start drying at the minimum i'm assuming.

Lastly, What should I be using for a NOSE moistener or something like that, is Vaseline good or is there better product? I read that on here also.
    does he have a dry nose.....@JeannieCO recommended this

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Snout soother is wonderful for the nose, much better then the thick Vaseline. A little god a long way too!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kain
    Likes (Received)

I'm going to get the snout soother as well (expensive little tin $19.00), he doesn't look like it's dry but would like to keep it that way. Right now he's perfect! I took more photos of him sleeping on the couch tonight so i'm hoping to post a few soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads