Salmon Oil, Food, & Gas

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Glad you found our forum. It's been a while since my bullies were puppies so I will defer to others for their expert advice but in the meantime let me tell you we love pictures. We can't get enough of these wonderful bulldogs so when you get an opportunity please post some pics of Muffin. With a name like Muffin she's got to be a real cutie! Oh, and ask lots of questions about anything bully cuz we put our smarts and experiences together here to help each other out. Is that cool or what? This is the best place for a new bully parent so it's fortunate you found EBN!

ea187c32.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I had all three of my puppies on fish oil when I brought them home. So yes, you can your give your puppy fish oil. Pics would be lovely, by the way and welcome, we are one big happy family

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
I give it to mine and shes around 11 wks old. I havent noticed any farting at all...but shes on fromm surf and turf now and gets the salmon oil. I use the kind that has the grain free treats too and she gets some of those. My husband hates the smell and she has bad "sea breath" but no farts....yet. HAHA

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.