Fromm Dog Food

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
About to make the switch. Tess is 5 months old is that to young for adult food and which one would be good for protein. She is a petite girl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I have 9mnth old Brutus on puppy Solid Gold still and I was nervous about switching to all stages but i got a lot of good feedback saying its ok to switch as early as 4mnths...I just ordered the fromm beef frittatta b.c I think the grains are strating to bother him! Im curious to see what others will say as I have a similar situation! Brutus is about 50-55lbs

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION]..Yes it is okay to switch to 4 star. I have had many questions about this because wrigley just turned 5 months old he currently was on a diamond puppy food (not a very good food) but I made the switch to 4 star duck and sweet potato, He did not like it so I made sure I purchase a small bag of it. If you decide to go on a 4 star all stages and he doesnt like it you can add a tablespoon of 100% canned pumkin he will eat it. I now have wrigley on FROMM pork and applesauce he eats every single bit of it :) but I did the tranistion in about a week and a half just make sure you go slow with the switch.

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I switched Lola to Fromm Surf and Turf at 6 months. She did great and we haven't looked back! I also moved her to two feedings per day at that time. THAT was the hard part. She missed her lunch!

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Thanks everyone for input. I think it would be good for her but I was just making sure I was doing the right thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Most Fromm products are all stages and you can switch between them without transition..... I feed the Beef Fritatta

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Most Fromm products are all stages and you can switch between them without transition..... I feed the Beef Fritatta

That's what I thought about trying first with her! I hope all goes well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's what I thought about trying first with her! I hope all goes well. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Banks and my Frenchie, Cheli are both doing very well on it.... no gas and their coats look great too. Banks has been on it since November and Cheli January

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online