@&%*@ ...omg does she just love to pee on a bed?

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] I think they can do the spite thing. Years back we had a male pitbull. Before we went anywhere we would spend at least an hour playing with him and give him a long walk so we knew he was empty. The minute we left he would set up howling like someone died. He would also pee and poo all over the place, he would literally empty out his insides until he was pooing water, mind you we were probably gone an hour. So I believe they can have lots of complicated emotions.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] I think so too. But that's ok. We love her spiteful little butt anyway :)

Because of her health issues if she has an accident on the carpet or bed we don't get mad. We just grab the carpet cleaner and clean it up right away. Those accidents are far fewer lately. Usually she will run to the pad in the kitchen and we praise her like she just invented sliced bread. But! When she stares you in the face and pees by the other gate because she wants to be out of the gate she gets in trouble. We say "Abby! what'd you do!" My son says "I wish you'd punish me like that!" lol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] and @Bizzymamabee - I understand. As animal lovers we humanize our fur babies. I do it all the time too and I've got three cats, one parrot, two EBs that benefit from my putting thoughts into their heads for them. :D But in my brain I know their motivation isn't emotional - it's instinctual.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.