@&%*@ ...omg does she just love to pee on a bed?

C

Cooper11

Wilson turned a year old in January and last night I was folding clothes and put Wilson on the bed. I was in the closet hanging something up and was watching him kneed my extra blanket to death and all of a sudden he lifted his let a wee bit and PEED!! Talk about PISSED. Off the bed he went and he got scolded pretty good. :confused: Actually I think he excited himself. :ashamed:
:ROFL: so i had a reason to be worried with Coop digging last nite!!!! Sorry this makes me laugh! This just must be a bully thing!!And he must like a dominant woman!!!

C

Cooper11

@cybil76 I guess we need to thank our luck stars they are not eating and pooing simultaneously.
@Cooper11 she does eat at 5:30. We go out asap and she pees and poos (sometimes twice), then come in and She has breakfast. We are all done within 10 minutes and it's nap time for her. I walk her right before she has that nap, then I walk her again at about 6:45 before we walk out the door.
@jennieco omg she was kneading the blanket before she took her wiz. She is currently in puppy prison.

I think coop was kneading also I call it digging! Okay so you feed her at 530 and then walk and then comes in and eats again????

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
We walk at 5:30, she pees and poos, then breakfast which she inhales, the outside again for more pee and poo. Then inside for the nap or mischief until 6:45 for another walk. Then she has dinner at 5:30 pm.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
We walk at 5:30, she pees and poos, then breakfast which she inhales, the outside again for more pee and poo. Then inside for the nap or mischief until 6:45 for another walk.

I try to feed Tess just a little less in the morning then I feed her in the evening since she is in the kennel from 8:30 to 11:30 before she gets to go out again. That seems to work since these babies are pooping machines!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

C

Cooper11

yes feed maybe less and feed before your first walk also.....

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Sybil76 .. Sometimes all she gets is her fruit parfait..lol. Usually some fruits with either a spoon of cottage cheese or low fat yogurt.

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]..no way she can hold to eat before that first walk. She literally does a potty dance once she is released from the crate.

C

Cooper11

@Sybil76 .. Sometimes all she gets is her fruit parfait..lol. Usually some fruits with either a spoon of cottage cheese or low fat yogurt.

@Cooper11 ..no way she can hold to eat before that first walk. She literally does a potty dance once she is released from the crate.

Well maybe thats the problem...the fruit? or yogurt some bllies don't do good with dairy...but then again you said her poops are solid sooo hmmm....maybe you just have one poopy of a bully :)

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]..I will try just giving her a half a cup of food then and see. One thing that I think is problematic is sweet potato. She loves them but it makes her poo a bit soft after. Do you think either a quarter or a half a cup of kibble will be ok?

C

Cooper11

I think a half a cup would be fine....then just feed her a little more when you get home for her second feeding....I feed Coop 2 times a day 2 cups per time...Gracie gets food all day but she has always been like that so she only eats when she is hungry. If I put food out all day Cooper would just keep eating and eating and eating...He bought takes my hand off when he I feed him!

atxbullygirl

Feb 24, 2012
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Until about 5 months it didn't matter how often we took Baxter outside as soon as he came in he would pee on one of his beds. He has about 4 of them and for those first few months I washed more laundry than ever.

Once hit hit 5 months he stopped it.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre is 7....she will pee on a bed if we let her wander unattended (when no one is home). Luckily we only have one bed here that is low enough for her to manage getting up onto...so she is banned from that bedroom. She is 100% potty trained.......it must just be a bulldog thing!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh, and she pees in front of the gate if I don't come and get her quick enough. I call that spite peeing and THAT she get's in trouble for.

Dogs aren't capable of complicated emotions like "spite". Everything dogs do is instinctual.

Maybe what you've got there is "excitement" peeing?

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] that was definitely not excitement peeing. That was a mark my territory pee.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guess she will be getting a bed next to each bed in the house until she learns to be a good girl.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Dogs aren't capable of complicated emotions like "spite". Everything dogs do is instinctual.

Maybe what you've got there is "excitement" peeing?

I'm not so sure about that lol

I have 2 gates in the kitchen. Yesterday I ran through both gates to get to the bathroom in a hurry. As soon as I come out of the bathroom I see Abby peeing in front of the gate closest to the bathroom, not the one with the wee wee pad in front of it. The other day I was in my room and she wanted to come in. That gate is also blocking the hallway to the bedrooms. I was folding laundry on the bed and couldn't come get her. She wasn't barking or crying or anything. She calmly squatted her little legs down and peed right there. Any other time she has to go (even if she's in the living room) she will run to the pad. I think that's spite :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.