@&%*@ ...omg does she just love to pee on a bed?

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I just walked Raven, not even ten minutes, I put her on the bed to hang out it me, not even five minutes pass and she pees on my bed. What the frackis wrong with this picture? She has just been banned fom all beds. I am tired of washing damn linens. Any suggestions? I have washed the blanket and in the second cycle I usually drop in some natures miracle, so all in all there should be no scent left.

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: Are you sure Cooper and Gracie arn't at your house!!!! It must be a Bully thing! They do get past this believe me...Cooper now sleeps with us but it took months for me to trust him!

C

Cooper11

And my suggestion don't let her on the bed and keep blankets and pillows up...for some reason they look at them like toilets!! I will pray for you!!! :lmao:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Sometimes Abby will pee on the carpet if she gets too excited, other times its because I didn't keep her out long enough. She also drinks a lot so we try not to get upset with her.

Oh, and she pees in front of the gate if I don't come and get her quick enough. I call that spite peeing and THAT she get's in trouble for.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goodnes gracious she is killing me. I just had to wash my daughters quilt and linens because she did it there too the night before. oh well off to the crate with her. @Cooper11 how long did it take for the crate pooping and bed peeing to stop? Housebreaking is for the birds !

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] she prefers to lay on pillows but blankets are open season.
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] good luck with the carpets, laughing at her spite peeing. Isn't it funny how you can just see the mischief and the and what look on their face when they get caught.

C

Cooper11

Well Cooper had a handfull of poops in the kennel. He actually had one a few weeks ago but I blamed that on myself. Actually like a month ago he went to his kennel to sleep and I just locked him in there and should have let him out one more time. I couldn't hear him so I am thinking he whined and then pooped! It was sooooo bad! But really You have to learn his all about his pooping. For me Cooper poops right after he eat so I would feed and then let out right away. I am home all day so he didn't poo in the kennel alot. I think 2 times was because he had the run. But.....my other dog pooped in the kennel all the time! I learned quick to only feed him at night otherwise he will poop in the kennel or in the house! So my suggestion is really try to get her to poo and maybe feed her earlier so she can digest it when you are still there to let her out. Otherwise as she gets older she will get better and be able to hold it longer!

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I get up at 5:30 to let her go potty, then we come in and she has breakfast. She naps while we get ready for work, then I walk her again before we leave. By the time the kids get home she has pooped. She isn't peeing in there as much. I am saying the woo saaaah because she is only 22 weeks. With Raven, the minute she eats she has to go poo. I swear, sometimes I think her mouth is directly connected to her bum. How old was your pup when you went to the once a day feeding?

C

Cooper11

My Bully is still at 2 feedings a day but he is like yours he poops right after he eats. My brussells griffen is the other pooper and he was probably a year when I went to 1 feedings a day......how big of kennel do you have her in....She really shouldn't bee pooping everyday in it if she is.....does she still have soft poo or solid?

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank goodness it is solid, although she steps on it :cursing:

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I get up at 5:30 to let her go potty, then we come in and she has breakfast. She naps while we get ready for work, then I walk her again before we leave. By the time the kids get home she has pooped. She isn't peeing in there as much. I am saying the woo saaaah because she is only 22 weeks. With Raven, the minute she eats she has to go poo. I swear, sometimes I think her mouth is directly connected to her bum. How old was your pup when you went to the once a day feeding?

I know what you mean. Tess poops right after she eats I mean right after. There's no waiting around. Tess is 18 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

C

Cooper11

Yes I know the stepping and smearing it all over is what makes you about :barf:! Coop has strong smelling poop too! Gross! Coop is 6 and a half months now and I don't think he will poop in the kennel anymore. I can leave him roam free in the house and not worry but for only maybe a half hour tops. I wold be more worried about what he wold get into rather than pooping. Gracie our female did potty training way better than Coop and she barely ever pooped in her kennel and he is kenneled for half days...my mom works part time! She also had very few accident in the hose but she too wold pee on pillows and blankets! Is there anyway feeding her at 5:30 when you get up....what time do you leave her? maybe not feed her as much and then feed her when you get home and then again at night???

C

Cooper11

I know what you mean. Tess poops right after she eats I mean right after. There's no waiting around. Tess is 18 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes it is nice when they poo right after they eat! My moms Gracie doesn't she will eat and poo like 5 hours later! But she did way better at potty training than my Cooper. But he also didn't poop in the house much just his randoms when he had really soft stools!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson turned a year old in January and last night I was folding clothes and put Wilson on the bed. I was in the closet hanging something up and was watching him kneed my extra blanket to death and all of a sudden he lifted his let a wee bit and PEED!! Talk about PISSED. Off the bed he went and he got scolded pretty good. :confused: Actually I think he excited himself. :ashamed:

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@cybil76 I guess we need to thank our luck stars they are not eating and pooing simultaneously.
@Cooper11 she does eat at 5:30. We go out asap and she pees and poos (sometimes twice), then come in and She has breakfast. We are all done within 10 minutes and it's nap time for her. I walk her right before she has that nap, then I walk her again at about 6:45 before we walk out the door.
@jennieco omg she was kneading the blanket before she took her wiz. She is currently in puppy prison.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.