Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @&%*@ ...omg does she just love to pee on a bed?

Cooper11

Default Re: @&%*@ ...omg does she just love to pee on a bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sybil76 View Post
    I know what you mean. Tess poops right after she eats I mean right after. There's no waiting around. Tess is 18 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yes it is nice when they poo right after they eat! My moms Gracie doesn't she will eat and poo like 5 hours later! But she did way better at potty training than my Cooper. But he also didn't poop in the house much just his randoms when he had really soft stools!

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Wilson turned a year old in January and last night I was folding clothes and put Wilson on the bed. I was in the closet hanging something up and was watching him kneed my extra blanket to death and all of a sudden he lifted his let a wee bit and PEED!! Talk about PISSED. Off the bed he went and he got scolded pretty good. Actually I think he excited himself.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

@cybil76 I guess we need to thank our luck stars they are not eating and pooing simultaneously.
    @Cooper11 she does eat at 5:30. We go out asap and she pees and poos (sometimes twice), then come in and She has breakfast. We are all done within 10 minutes and it's nap time for her. I walk her right before she has that nap, then I walk her again at about 6:45 before we walk out the door.
    @jennieco omg she was kneading the blanket before she took her wiz. She is currently in puppy prison.
    Last edited by Bizzymammabee; 02-28-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Wilson turned a year old in January and last night I was folding clothes and put Wilson on the bed. I was in the closet hanging something up and was watching him kneed my extra blanket to death and all of a sudden he lifted his let a wee bit and PEED!! Talk about PISSED. Off the bed he went and he got scolded pretty good. Actually I think he excited himself.
    so i had a reason to be worried with Coop digging last nite!!!! Sorry this makes me laugh! This just must be a bully thing!!And he must like a dominant woman!!!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee View Post
    @cybil76 I guess we need to thank our luck stars they are not eating and pooing simultaneously.
    @Cooper11 she does eat at 5:30. We go out asap and she pees and poos (sometimes twice), then come in and She has breakfast. We are all done within 10 minutes and it's nap time for her. I walk her right before she has that nap, then I walk her again at about 6:45 before we walk out the door.
    @jennieco omg she was kneading the blanket before she took her wiz. She is currently in puppy prison.
    I think coop was kneading also I call it digging! Okay so you feed her at 530 and then walk and then comes in and eats again????

Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

We walk at 5:30, she pees and poos, then breakfast which she inhales, the outside again for more pee and poo. Then inside for the nap or mischief until 6:45 for another walk. Then she has dinner at 5:30 pm.

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)

We walk at 5:30, she pees and poos, then breakfast which she inhales, the outside again for more pee and poo. Then inside for the nap or mischief until 6:45 for another walk.
    I try to feed Tess just a little less in the morning then I feed her in the evening since she is in the kennel from 8:30 to 11:30 before she gets to go out again. That seems to work since these babies are pooping machines!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cooper11

yes feed maybe less and feed before your first walk also.....

Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Sybil76 .. Sometimes all she gets is her fruit parfait..lol. Usually some fruits with either a spoon of cottage cheese or low fat yogurt.

@Cooper11..no way she can hold to eat before that first walk. She literally does a potty dance once she is released from the crate.

Cooper11

@Sybil76 .. Sometimes all she gets is her fruit parfait..lol. Usually some fruits with either a spoon of cottage cheese or low fat yogurt.

@Cooper11 ..no way she can hold to eat before that first walk. She literally does a potty dance once she is released from the crate.
    Well maybe thats the problem...the fruit? or yogurt some bllies don't do good with dairy...but then again you said her poops are solid sooo hmmm....maybe you just have one poopy of a bully

Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Cooper11..I will try just giving her a half a cup of food then and see. One thing that I think is problematic is sweet potato. She loves them but it makes her poo a bit soft after. Do you think either a quarter or a half a cup of kibble will be ok?

Cooper11

I think a half a cup would be fine....then just feed her a little more when you get home for her second feeding....I feed Coop 2 times a day 2 cups per time...Gracie gets food all day but she has always been like that so she only eats when she is hungry. If I put food out all day Cooper would just keep eating and eating and eating...He bought takes my hand off when he I feed him!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads