JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hug: to you Kelly!!! Our boys and girls are the BEST aren't they! The always seem to know when we need them the most. I was thinking about you today actually as I watched ssome show last night that had to do with Boas in Florida - specifically the Rock Boa. I was going to ask you if those are in your area. Well :hug: to you again!!!! Hang in there!!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Yes they let Gunny in the icu heart unit, after my wife told them how Gunny was acting and me crying not having him with me . I am so thankful to them for letting me see my gunnyboy
I healed so much faster, he"s my hero!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], I don't know I will have to research, I have not heard of them in our area, we do have poisonous snakes and spiders here. And of course your common gator :eek:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], I researched mainly in Miami and Everglades. I lived in Miami Beach for 7 years with my X-boyfriend 4 years ago, lets keep our fingers crossed they get him!!!!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO , I researched mainly in Miami and Everglades. I lived in Miami Beach for 7 years with my X-boyfriend 4 years ago, lets keep our fingers crossed they get him!!!!!!
So far they're confined to so the southern part of FL (I can't recall the area now). But check this out. Just add the "http://" to news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/09/090911-pythons-florida-giant-snakes.html. A family in a very normal area had one come up their toilet!!! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online