How's this for love...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Some know what's been going on in my life, some don"t. What I can say is tonight I was snuggled on the couch with Vegas and I ask him if he still loves his mommy I have had family business that has taken up my time for two weeks, he licked my face off!!!! so much I had to have him stop. If all else fails you can ALWAYS count on your bully through tough times seems like he is the ONLY one I can count on besides this group. I just cried my eyes out and he licked harder. I just absolutely LOVE my Vegas, HE is the best thing that has ever happend to me. I just wanted to share.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: .... well said, Kelly! The are the greatest living being in the world

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yes yes. sarah has been my saviour also. she seems to know what i need. they certainly are special and so are you kelly and vegas:hug:

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Ahhh how well I know, When I had open heart surgery, my gunnyboy missed me so much and making a fuss everynite that the ICU unit at the hospital agreed to let him in to see me after my told them how gunnyboy was acting up without me at home. They let him come see me in the heart unit 3 times, the nurses cried when they saw how happy he was to see me.
When I got home he was very carful with my chest I love that boy so much.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ahhh how well I know, When I had open heart surgery, my gunnyboy missed me so much and making a fuss everynite that the ICU unit at the hospital agreed to let him in to see me after my told them how gunnyboy was acting up without me at home. They let him come see me in the heart unit 3 times, the nurses cried when they saw how happy he was to see me.
When I got home he was very carful with my chest I love that boy so much.

What a sweet story. You really need to get with [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] and write up a member spotlight on yourself. This would make a fantastic story to share with everyone. Plus..OPEN HEART SURGERY? :eek: Do tell!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Gunny would stay in bed with me while I was recuperating he would lay his paw on my chest so gently like he knew something was wrong there He"s the reason I got well so fast, he never left my side in bed, my wife would have to drag him outside to pee and right back in bed with me. I can never repay him for all the love he has given me all these years. The surgery was bad they had to open me up twice its a long story but my gunnyboy made it all worth while.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a sweet story. You really need to get with [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] and write up a member spotlight on yourself. This would make a fantastic story to share with everyone. Plus..OPEN HEART SURGERY? :eek: Do tell!

She's right.

What a sweet story....and they let him in the hospital? What a dream come true. I don't think I could heal from a surgery without seeing my dogs for long! My Mable helped me beat breast cancer and a host of other horrible things at the time. Yes @Lucy-licious - GREAT medicine.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awwww, yes bulldogs are the best medicine for a hurt heart....literally and figuratively! :D Frank knows when I need extra love and attention. My dobie was the same way....I went through some of the worst times of my life with my dobie and sometimes would just sink down to the floor and cry....Sequoia always would come over and snuggle his head next to mine and lick my tears. Frank does the same thing...they are the absolute best. :hug:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I know this feeling too with my Nigel! There's nothing better than bully kisses after a tough day...:)

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Thanks for sharing that....it's good to be reminded of what unconditional love feels like; and bullies really know how to give it!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Give him hugs and kisses from us.... Bonez is our carer.... He is always making sure Burger and Bitzie are ok...... The other day I had a slight asthma attack and all 3 were at my feet looking up with lil worried faces xxx

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
Molly is my savior. I have a type of muscular dystrophy that causes me to fall and lose my balance alot. Molly has learned that she can't be under my feet and if I start to fall, she gets out of the way. Just last week I was getting out of the tub and she was there waiting. As I stepped over the side my other foot slipped and I came crashing down. She moved but came right to me licking my hand and my cheek as if to say "I love you and I'm glad you're okay". She is like a little mama and I love her dearly for loving me. I don't know what I would do without her.:luv:

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Georgia was my :angel: the day my husband deployed. We only had her for a couple of days before he left. I came home in tears from saying goodbye. She had been really bonding with my husband and not so much with me. But she sat on the couch next to me and kept tapping my arm I picked her up and cuddled with her. Now we have put cuddle time in her routine at night before bed. I am so thankful for her coming into our life when she did. :pray:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online