Ohio anybody???

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello out there fellow ohio-ians .... is that a word??

Just wondering if there is anybody out there from ohio who would like to join the Ohio Bulldog group. It would be great if we could get enough bullie owners in ohio to have a "play-date"!!!!

Maggie would love to have some bulldog friends. :bully:

Besides, have you ever noticed that other dog owners just don't seem to have the same level of (let's be honest here) obsession that english bulldog owners seem to have! :D

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Time to arrange the first ever NATIONAL bulldog playdate ........!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I was born and raised in Ohio. But call Wisconsin home now. My husband was born and raised here.

My family still live in Ohio so we do visit now and then. I have a granddaughter who lives in Youngstown and my Son and another granddaughter live in Findlay, and Several Brother's and sisters live in all up and down I 75 from Findlay to Dayton area.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I have relatives in Ohio and I get there a few times a year. My dads brother lives in Columbus and my grandpas family was from Akron.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online