Who loves their carpet cleaners?

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
Tipsy got the runs again. Another $200 but she is worth every penny. Thank goodness for carpet cleaners, that's all I have to say! Who's with me!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i usually rent one as needed

A

Alaskasmom1

I call Magic Steam Carpet Cleaning Service twice or three times a year just for maintenance and its worth every penny. The more we use their service the cheaper it is. I love my carpet cleaner for sure...when they do it! lol.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hahah! Between my grand kids, bullies,Labrador & Rottie( both recently deceased) I tore my carpet out and there was partially finished wood underneath. So we just live with it like that.

kaikousha

Jan 25, 2012
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor & Odin
We have every floor cleaner imaginable...messy dog...*grumble* He hates hates hates the spotbot though...hides under the coffee table and barks lol. It's like...buddy, you're the reason I have to use this! :rolleyes:

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330536818446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330536818446.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 126

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I've been thinking about getting one! The Hoover floormate or the Bissell Steam & sweep. We have hardwood and tile and my regular vacuum just doesn't cut it for that....it always kicks junk out of the back! I don't think I want a steam cleaner with the cloth things that you have to take off and clean. I don't want a bunch of hair going to the drain. Any suggestions!!??? Steam/vacuum that anyone swears by?

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4152]kaikousha[/MENTION]
Thats one cute pup....mine are deathly afraid on my vacuum and they both go scrambling around the house the whole time I am doing it.......You wold think they wold hide and stay but they just keep running from one side of the house to the other!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I've been thinking about getting one! The Hoover floormate or the Bissell Steam & sweep. We have hardwood and tile and my regular vacuum just doesn't cut it for that....it always kicks junk out of the back! I don't think I want a steam cleaner with the cloth things that you have to take off and clean. I don't want a bunch of hair going to the drain. Any suggestions!!??? Steam/vacuum that anyone swears by?
I'm such a dumby :bang: You guys are talking about carpet cleaners...My brain automatically went to the steam cleaners...still any suggestions? :)

C

Cooper11

I'm such a dumby :bang: You guys are talking about carpet cleaners...My brain automatically went to the steam cleaners...still any suggestions? :)

Ummm......You Said it not I!! :ROFL::lmao: and you were talking about me!!! :ROFL: Just :j/k: with ya!!!

Last edited:
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=322]AshleyWoodman[/MENTION]

But to answer your question I have hear that the shark steam mop is a good one....

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Ummm......You Said it not I!! :ROFL::lmao: and you were walking about me!!! :ROFL: Just :j/k: with ya!!!

You're lucky that I'm not witty enough to come back with anything! :p Don't make me get [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], she'll put you in your place :lol:

C

Cooper11

You're lucky that I'm not witty enough to come back with anything! :p Don't make me get @JAKEISGREAT , she'll put you in your place :lol:

O Ashley.....Becky tries to stay away from me! ......I think I am like the annoying little sister.....or in this case I would be her daughter or maybe even granddaughter! :ROFL:

kaikousha

Jan 25, 2012
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor & Odin

No dumby!!! :) we also have the shark steam n vac...you have to vacuum first then steam with the cloth...but switching just involves sliding a switch and the cloth just gets chucked into the 5416678 loads of bully laundry we all do every day!!! There's also a hard floor bar for most bissell proheats if you go that route :) soooo jealous of your lack of carpet! Lol

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.