Who loves their carpet cleaners?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ummm......You Said it not I!! :ROFL::lmao: and you were walking about me!!! :ROFL: Just :j/k: with ya!!!

You're lucky that I'm not witty enough to come back with anything! :p Don't make me get @JAKEISGREAT , she'll put you in your place :lol:

:ROFL: It never fails....every thread goes off track! From carpet cleaners to here! :bang: I'm glad I'm not the only one...cuz me thinks some people get preeeeeturbed! :laugh: I have the Bissel steam mop..with the pads you take off! I love..love it! You just throw them in the laundry..I vacuum real well before I steam the floors. No hair issues! And boyyyyyy....do we have hair...:eek:

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: It never fails....every thread goes off track! From carpet cleaners to here! :bang: I'm glad I'm not the only one...cuz me thinks some people get preeeeeturbed! :laugh: I have the Bissel steam mop..with the pads you take off! I love..love it! You just throw them in the laundry..I vacuum real well before I steam the floors. No hair issues! And boyyyyyy....do we have hair...:eek:

:eek:n I just can't control myself!!!! Well we have to make the post interesting and funny! Thats what keeps people reading them....well it does me anyway. Ashley started it!!:tease::nonono::gum:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Thanks [MENTION=4152]kaikousha[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and even [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]

I'll add those to my list to check out. I suppose if I swiffer, then steam, it really shouldn't be a lot of hair.

C

Cooper11

Thanks @kaikousha @JAKEISGREAT and even @Cooper11

I'll add those to my list to check out. I suppose if I swiffer, then steam, it really shouldn't be a lot of hair.
I bought the shark one before and didn't use it once...returned it...but that is cause my mom said she saw reviews and experts saying not to use them because they will eventually ruin your floor. But I know a lot of people who have them and they haven't had any complaints!

kaikousha

Jan 25, 2012
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor & Odin
Thanks [MENTION=4152]kaikousha[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and even [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]

Well the shark in vac mode picks up all the hair and then you flip the switch to steam mode...super easy, one tool! Plus it's light so you won't throw out your back.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Well the shark in vac mode picks up all the hair and then you flip the switch to steam mode...super easy, one tool! Plus it's light so you won't throw out your back.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
ooooh...very intrigued

I

ImAGuinneyPig

We don't have carpet either THANK GOD! :whew:

We have an awesome Electrolux stick vac that I swear by! And the Shark steam mop which I LOVE!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
we took all carpet out and put in hardwood:yes4:! easy to clean and no carpet cleaners!:dance3:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.