PLEASE HELP!

C

Cooper11

http://graciemartin.chipin.com/gracie-is-sick

Hopefully I can post this! :/ But if anyone can help Gracie Please DO!! [MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION]
Gracie had to have an emergency surgery I believe yesterday to remove her ovaries and fluid. As most of you know Gracie has SB and [MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION] was so genrous to open her arms for her. And we all know how pricey vet bills get! This was an unexpected surgery for Gracie and had just spent hundreds at the vet for her for other health issues! Please donate! Even a dollar would help. Just think if everyone would donate just $1.........
Her vet is not allowing her to make payment due to other patients not paying their bills! Please help her through this hard time. I just donated now will you?

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I paid 200 hundred today..Had to leave them a post dated check for the final 200. Have to pick that up on Thursday and pay final 200...Thats as far as they would let me go with paying the rest.

Thanks [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] for posting this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Already done :D

OP
C

Cooper11

Thank Ya Thank Ya!!!!
Big

OP
C

Cooper11

Yay we are up to $180 You guys are awesome!!!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Done :D Feel better Gracie!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts