The Leg Lick

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
For some reason I feel safe sharing this with all of you bully lovers, as I wouldn't post it on facebook!!! Ollie, my boy bully, likes to lick my chins and calves. My husband is pretty much disgusted by this, mostly because of the sound, which he calls "pyacking". As far as I'm concerned, after a long shift on my feet, I feel like he is helping my circulation. Plus it feels good.

Is this yucky and wrong?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:nonono::yes: Heck I say its okay! He loves you! I was at my moms yesterday and Brutus started to lick her legs she was like whats wrong with him I said well he loves you and wanted to tell you that :ROFL: If you enjoy it and obviously your little guy does then I dont see the problem! Some would think it isnt pleasant but I let me babies kiss me on the face so why not the legs lol just make sure you shower phewww lol j/k

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah takes spells of licking my bf and my legs or arms sometimes the neck. i dont let her lick my neck but otherwise i see no problem. its bullies.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Okay I have to side with your hubby on this one. LOL Bre has a foot fetish and I won't let her do it. If she tries to lick my feet I tell her to quit...same thing if she tries to get Jordan's (excpet he doesn't care lol).

C

Cooper11

ummmmm yes both yucky and wrong!!!:j/k: :ROFL::lmao: I am sorry for laughing....this is sooooo funny....To tell ya the truth my hubby thinks it is sooo gross so if Cooper starts licking my feet when the hubs is in the room I tell him to stop but if he's not in the room....welll thats another story. :ROFL: hehe actually you remind me of my mom! She loves it when the dogs lick her feet...she is sooo going to kill me!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] :jumping: just caught that after at least 5mins of looking on the whole thread :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I am so ticklish that sometimes it only takes getting too close to set me off. I can't take it when HRH sneaks a lick in on my legs or feet. And she tries daily cause she is an obsessive Licker. Bruce likes it though....but he is one sick puppy. :heart:.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am so ticklish that sometimes it only takes getting too close to set me off. I can't take it when HRH sneaks a lick in on my legs or feet. And she tries daily cause she is an obsessive Licker. Bruce likes it though....but he is one sick puppy.

:yes: I have to agree with the [MENTION=3639]Bruce[/MENTION] comment.....:ROFL: :p

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
I think they have a need to clean something since they can't really do it themselves. I am more than happy to offer my foot to help them out :p

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm too ticklish. I can't take it, but if you don't mind then let him lick. I don't see anything wrong with it. Just wash your legs before bedtime.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
DRIVES me ape :poo:.... Banks and Cheli will try to lick my legs right after I put lotion on. Banks also will obsessively lick Lewis face and back of his head :barf:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.