No Poop in Crate

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Did my usual stop by the house at lunch time to let my babies out to potty. Finally Tess had NO poop or pee in her crate. Thank you!!! Of course my Yorkie who is going on 2 was good to. So proud of Tess girl so I gave her favorite blanket back and cross my fingers that when we get home from school and work its still clean in there. :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?31w500
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Cooper11

:dance::dancing: Woot Woot! :dancing::dance: Go Tess Go Tess Go!!!!

Here is some :poo::poo: in case you missed it!

C

Cooper11

Well lets hope Tess wasn't hanging out with Wilson [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and picked up some bad habits! She might of had a tasty lunch! :blink: Peer Pressure! And Def keep her away from [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I think her little freckled one might still be on probation!:picknose:

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Well lets hope Tess wasn't hanging out with Wilson [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and picked up some bad habits! She might of had a tasty lunch! :blink: Peer Pressure! And Def keep her away from [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I think her little freckled one might still be on probation!:picknose:

Sounds like some bad seeds...remind me to keep Tess away from them...hahaha!!!! Just kidding :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zrz1zv

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Awesome news Tess!! Now if I can get Georgia to stop peeing in her crate at night. Crossing fingers! I got rid of my :poo: or Georgia's anyway. But do watch out they like to eat it and hide the evidence. :barf:

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Awesome news Tess!! Now if I can get Georgia to stop peeing in her crate at night. Crossing fingers! I got rid of my :poo: or Georgia's anyway. But do watch out they like to eat it and hide the evidence. :barf:

Oh yes Tess girl is known to eat a poo or to! :yucky:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Do you think Tess can have a chat with Raven. I would love to come back to a poop free crate. Congrats! I am so jealous.

C

Cooper11

Do you think Tess can have a chat with Raven. I would love to come back to a poop free crate. Congrats! I am so jealous.

Question for you guys? When you say your pups are pooping in their crate are they as bad as Cooper use to do. Is it just a turd laying there or did you pup have to walk and roll in it and smudge it all over the inside of the crate!!!! If So I feel for you! And I don't miss that at all!

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] yep you got it. The roll around in it some times did happen but not all the time. Either way I just got tired of cleaning it plus she would sometimes poo on her blanket so then I would have to wash that to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] -- what do you mean, of course she has to step all on it, ground it into the crate mat and then drag a bit back onto her bedding. Thank god we have a shower stall in the basement that we don't really use. It has come in handy to clean that crate mat. I can't wait to have her fully house broken. I swear this dog has more poo in her than anything.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online