Nothing to do with my bully but funny......

C

Cooper11

I had to share this with everyone because I can't stop laughing and I know my best friends on here are going to love this one. My daughter who is 7 in the first grade brought a paper home from school last week and for literacy week they were doing stuff for each day of the week. Yesterday was read my shirt day and today was crazy hair day. So we got up and I did her hair all funky and crazy and send her off to school. Well I was just sitting here and decided to read the paper again! OMG! It was not this week it starts next week!!!!!! So my daughter will be the only one with crazy hair today and I know I am going to get yelled at when I pick her up. She has to be embarrassed and I can't stop laughing!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
OMG Im peeing my pants laughing here lol

OP
I

ImAGuinneyPig

That's too funny! Poor girl! :lmao:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:lmao: I am hysterical :ROFL: Thats too funny! JWOW you are a riot!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Too funny...she may need therapy down the line and it's all going to trace back to that day her mom messed up crazy hair day....or start a new trend where she's the trend-setter.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats to funny. omg im dying. oh yes lots of therapy for this kid. :ROFL:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Hahahahahaha too funny! :ROFL:i see a :bitchslap:coming soon :ROFL:

Its okay Jwow (cooper11) I am your friend! still :ROFL:

OP
C

Cooper11

:hmm:.. WAIT.....Back Up....YOU think you have friends here?? REALLY?? :crazy:

Well I hope yo don't assume I was talking about You! I don't usually dump :poo: on my friends!!! But I guess if you really need one I will consider it! :picknose:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
its ok [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] nobody likes [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] anyway :whut?::sorry::newhere:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online