My 2 Pups together!

C

Cooper11

I just meant getting 2 to sit still! :ROFL: we have a Sharpei/Rottie mix..she looks like a pup and we think she's about 4 years old. We got her from the Humane Society..and they told us she was 5 to 6 months old. While we waited for her to be spayed..I went and got a HUGE crate and the biggest bag of puppy chow they had. Picked her up from pound..went to our vet..found out she was appx 2 and full grown! :ROFL: but because of the Sharpei mix..she has a perpetual puppy face!
I wold like a pic of that interesting combo!?

C

Cooper11

Used to be my profile pic..but I'm sure there's one in my album! I'll post one later when I get home..can't do iPad pics! :laugh: she's really a pretty girl!

Very Pretty!! That had to be an interesting site to see when she was conceived! :detective::laugh:

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
I just meant getting 2 to sit still! :ROFL: we have a Sharpei/Rottie mix..she looks like a pup and we think she's about 4 years old. We got her from the Humane Society..and they told us she was 5 to 6 months old. While we waited for her to be spayed..I went and got a HUGE crate and the biggest bag of puppy chow they had. Picked her up from pound..went to our vet..found out she was appx 2 and full grown! :ROFL: but because of the Sharpei mix..she has a perpetual puppy face!

Hahahahahahaha! Yes after I reread your post that made a lot more sense :lmao: Would love to see a pic of your Sharpei mix too!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Love handsome Howard and Lovely Lucy ::heart: Wish I knew how to write stories. They look so rich in character and cuteness, seems like they could be characters in a childrens book.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are just precious.

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
good lord. i'm in love with howard:blink:...and the two of them look so fetching together!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holy cow.... so freakin cute!

Most Reactions