what do you think is lou english or olde english.... help?!

OP
L

loudogsman

Feb 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
lou dog
Oh good a judge. Thank you let me ask you do you think he is show quality? Or is it to early to tell. Also now that I'm on the to early to tell kick is it to early to tell if he will have a long muzzle and be tall or short or anything like that I know he's just a pup and I need to let him fill out but it never hurts to ask

C

Cooper11

As stated seen his parents they looked fine and I bought the parents pedigree from the akc website and that checks out just asking the peoples opinion and yes he's going to be a very big boy I hope is head catches up with his body

:faint::hahaha:.....Coops head is still smaller than his body! some was told by some that the head is one of the last things to grow and it will be around 18 months. A friend of mine said her bullies head was still small at a year and then it finally started catching p with his body!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh good a judge. Thank you let me ask you do you think he is show quality? Or is it to early to tell. Also now that I'm on the to early to tell kick is it to early to tell if he will have a long muzzle and be tall or short or anything like that I know he's just a pup and I need to let him fill out but it never hurts to ask

You are going to wear yourself out!! You have like 2 years before he's all grown up...then you'll know all you need to know! :whew:

:shhhh: Alice isn't really a "judge"... It's just sumpin that gets assigned randomly..

OP
L

loudogsman

Feb 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
lou dog
Yea just planning to show him he has a good pedigree and it keeps him from snoring his life away LOL

I

ImAGuinneyPig

You can't really tell until he is full grown. But he has to be as close to the breed standards as possible. Usually breeders let you know if the pup is "pet quality" or "show quality" in my experience. What's the breeder think? Were his parents champions?

OP
L

loudogsman

Feb 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
lou dog
His parents where not but he has champion in his pedigree

kaikousha

Jan 25, 2012
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor & Odin
They totally grow weird! Thor only grows in one direction at a time, it ends up with them looking awkward for a while lol. Lou is SO CUTE! Can't say no to that faaaaaccceeee :D

Members online

No members online now.