Tear stains

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Hey there,

Spunky has been on envy eyes for over a month now, her tear stains have improved but seem to stop improving at a certain point. I understand food can be a factor too, does anyone have any good food recommendations to prevent this? She's currently on Canidae Grain free.

C

Cooper11

They have a list of the top foods on here...but every dog is different. What works for one dog and his tears stains might not work for yours. It is a trial and error. And you might not get rid of them at all! :(

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
That's what i thought, it's ok with me if they dot completely go away, I just want to make sure were doing it right and giving her what she needs.Thanks for your input!

C

Cooper11

That's what i thought, it's ok with me if they dot completely go away, I just want to make sure were doing it right and giving her what she needs.Thanks for your input!

I feel ya. I wash Cooper face every night then dry it and then put baby powder on the wrinkles, i can tell a difference and they have lightened quite a bit....but are still there...some say try witch hazel too

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4212]Spunkysmom2012[/MENTION] I dont have much exp...lol I def agree with [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] what works for some doesnt work for others... but from what I have been told on here by others a lot of people try the Fromm Beef Frittatta All stages and many have good luck so if you are gonna try different foods maybe give it a shot! I am in the process of switching my almost 9 month old Brutus! BTW Brutus thinks Spunky is very pretty :luv:

There a

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh by the way sorry forgot to add this! [MENTION=4212]Spunkysmom2012[/MENTION] there is a thread in nutritien for listing of different foods with ratings so you could check that out as well to give you some ideas!

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
@chaneinbrutus lol tell Brutus thank you from spunky ;)

And I will definitely look into the nutrition forum, I apologize still finding my way around! Thanks everyone I knew I'd get good advice on here :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Witch Hazel once/twice a week on a cotton pad.... unscented baby wipes daily.... and, get on the right food. Tear stains == wrong food for you baby

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.