Open rash/tear stain

C

Cooper11

Once or twice a week :)
So you use cotton balls.....wipe it, dry it and leave it nothing else huh? I have notice Coops face pinking up so I am thinking of switching to fromm food also. Have you changed foods at all and did it make a difference?

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] Thanks for the link!!

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]-Actually I purchased a diffrent bag of fromm going from duck n sweet potato to pork n apple sauce. He actually loved it today ate every single kibble.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]-Where do you get Malacetic Ultra at?

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]- What food is your bulldog currently on?

I just want to thank everyone for all the advice Wrigleys hot spot seemed to closed up and is dry, I have left the collar off and planned on it for awhile. He is fully transitioned to his new food FROMM and couldnt much happier to see him have great food. He smells better, and just happy overall :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can get Malacetic Ultra on Amazon.com for the best price usually.

C

Cooper11

I got my M Ultra on amazon also ....also got the wipes,,,,,Cooper is currently on IVET witch is a no namer in this group. cowsmom said its an okay food but there are better out there...I really have no issues with it other than the stain and maybe a little pink in face but I can't tell if that is from playing? [MENTION=4338]Antonio Tablante[/MENTION]