Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOVE!!!!!!

Cooper11

Angry MOVE!!!!!!

Okay I know I am not the only one that has to deal with this because both my dogs do it but Cooper is extra good at doing it.....For example you are in the kitchen cooking and Cooper is in there with me I go to walk to the fridge and about trip over him and do you think he will move his big chunky butt ....Of Course not! I seriously have about fallen flat on my face sooo many times. And when I look at him and say cooper can't you move your butt he gives me the stink eye and I can just read his face "B**** watch where you are going and I don't have to move!"
    Last edited by Cooper11; 02-27-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: MOVE!!!!!!

a case of bullytude

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Get used to it.... it does not stop as the get older. Nitshcke gave me two sprained ankles from tripping over him -- still LOVED him to pieces
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

I am I thought I was the only one with this problem! Ugh it's annoying when I'm getting dressed and trying to put pants on and he is right there lol I love him so much! Lol
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Sometimes I think Princess Gracie is trying to do me in!!!! YOU are SERVING THEM!!!! Just remember that and watch where you are stepping.....
    Poor baby bully.... so sad.

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

That's so funny! Both mine do that! But at least I can hear Gio coming (He is a heaving breather ) ! But my little frenchie sneaks up on you and sits right at your legs and its impossible to hear her! Both just ready to pounce if I drop some food!

Real Name
    Lucie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Liz and Amy
    Likes (Received)

Yes, and I have a small galley kitchen, two bulldogs trying to help me cook, an two cats trying to make sure said bulldogs stay in the kitchen.

They also are averse to people wearing shoes and socks, so I can't get ready for work if they are around!
    Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. ~Corey Ford

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I feel your pain ... except mine sit just behind my feet ... far enough away for me not to be aware of them but close enought that the tiniest step backwards and I'm in danger of falling on my bum!!!!!

Cooper11

@mcraven2
    Cooper will just be standing or laying so I can't hear him.....But when he is walking I can for sure hear him and Gracie.....I don't think either of them pick up their feet when they walk!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver and Ivy Claire
    Likes (Received)

It is so funny to hear of the same behaviours. My bullies also love to help me cook. I have become so accustomed to it that I do a sort of 'bully ballet' around them. I'm getting pretty good at it. If I have to get in to the garbage or the fridge, I say "Scusi!" (excuse me in Italian), and they have learned to move or get a door in the butt. I love it when they help in the kitchen. Actually, I love it when they do anything. Actually, I love it when they do nothing too.

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by ollieivy View Post
    It is so funny to hear of the same behaviours. My bullies also love to help me cook. I have become so accustomed to it that I do a sort of 'bully ballet' around them. I'm getting pretty good at it. If I have to get in to the garbage or the fridge, I say "Scusi!" (excuse me in Italian), and they have learned to move or get a door in the butt. I love it when they help in the kitchen. Actually, I love it when they do anything. Actually, I love it when they do nothing too.
    Yes Coop has to have his big noggin in the fridge if I open it. And he tries to wash the dishes in the dish washer while I am loading it. He just can't not step p on the dishwasher... I swear he waits for me to open the dishwasher, he will be sleeping and I will open it and here he comes running. Thinking he is on dish duty every day!!!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

BabyGirl is notorious for being in the way. She's like a big bus that blocks all the lanes. She won't move unless I tap her on the butt. I don't mind Wilson in the kitchen cuz he always picks the same parking spot. Just have to remember to wipe up the drool when he leaves. I've slid a couple of times.

Wilson & BabyGirl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads